Get your taxes done right with TurboTax® 2014 TurboTax® will coach you every step of the way and double check your return as you go, so you can be confident you’re getting your maximum refund. •All you need to know is yourself—TurboTax takes your answers to simple questions and expertly fills out all the right forms for you. •Tailored to your unique situation—TurboTax searches for the deductions and credits you deserve, so you don’t miss a thing. •Up-to-date with the latest tax laws—including the new healthcare laws, so you can be confident your taxes will be done right. ...

Is there any free version of this product?
İs it good or not 🙂 ?
Is this easy to use for the general public?
Start your review of Turbo Tax!
Product Highlights
My mom always buys the new Turbo tax every year and she really likes it, but I prefer just to use the H&R Block free file since my taxes aren't usually too complicated.in reviews
I used TurboTax for my 2014 taxes and was so impressed with how fast and easy it was despite having earned income in two different countries.in reviews
This year will be the first time I will use it as a non student, but because of the simplicity of the program, I will use it again. in reviews
I have been using TurboTax to file my taxes for 3 years now, love how simple it is and the instant access at anytime online!in reviews
While I did have issues with my information transferring over this last year, TurboTax is almost always very user friendly. in reviews
Amber A.
Orangevale, CA
Done our taxes with this software for the past 2 tax seasons. Been very easy to use and have gotten our money back quickly.
Kelli E.
Review for: TurboTax Online Deluxe
I have used this for years now and I never had any issues with them.love it. Recommended this to people I would.
Laura H.
Bedford, TX
Review for: TurboTax Online Free Edition
The thought of filing my own taxes was borderline unbearable untill I started using Turbo Tax. User friendly and easy to understand. I can't speak highly enough about this service and I 1000% recommend!
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
1,333 reviews
We usually use turbotax because it's a lot cheaper then other companies and it gets the job done It's easy to use and we have no problem with it
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Turbo Tax uploaded by Julie S.
Review for: TurboTax Live Deluxe
We buy the Turbotax software every year to do our taxes and we love it.  The software makes it easy to complete our taxes.  It stores every year and we can go back and look at any year we want.  We also like it because our daughter and son in law also use the software and their information is stored in their own files.  My sister also uses it.  I would recommend this product to anyone who needs their taxes done.  We will repurchase it again next year.
Jennie S.
Greenfield, IN
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Turbo Tax uploaded by Jennie S.
Review for: TurboTax Online Deluxe
I love TurboTax to complete my Mom’s yearly federal and state taxes. The cost was minimal in comparison to having her taxes completed, sent online and processed so quickly. My Hubby and I are going to break up with our accountant next year and start using TurboTax!Turbo Tax
gracie M.
Turbo Tax uploaded by gracie M.
I have been using turno tax for the past 4 years to file my own taxes. I really love this website because its free and very easy to do it on your own. But I think its a great website if you are filing just a simple tax return like a w2, if you are planning to put add ons as receipts and stuff like that you are better off with a notary
Skyla L.
Blue Springs , MO
Review for: TurboTax Online Deluxe
I love using TurboTax every year. It populates your information from previous years which is really convenient. It makes the tax filing process so painless. I never dread doing my taxes because they walk you through everything step by step. I highly recommend to anyone filing taxes on their own.
Dikshil P.
Revere, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
Turbo Tax uploaded by Dikshil P.
Review for: TurboTax Online Premier
Just got my welcome package from Turbo Tax and I’m Super excited to use my new tumblr bottle and mini light board that I got. The board will come handy to use as my to do list while I’m working from home and the tumblr bottle is a perfect size to fit on my desk! Turbo Tax is a great service to use for Tax Returns!!
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
TurboTax cares for the people without lining their pockets. You can get the same results for FREE or cover yourself for 50 nothing more! You receive your taxes back just as fast as other tax prepare places. It's quick, easy, and very convenient.

100 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...