BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Laurel C.
Warner Robins, GA
These DVDs are a bunch of fun. It definitely is set for people of all levels. If I was t to workout, but not for an extended time I can still get a good workout in. On the flip side, if I want a really hard workout I can definitely get that here as well.
Suzanne K.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
This is a fun workout. I find that the instructor is very entertaining and keeps me motivated! There are modified movements if something is too hard for you which is nice. Overall , great.
Fiona W.
I like this workout a lot, but I wouldn't have been able to keep up if I were a beginner. It's a very fun, energetic cardio workout. Give yourself a few tries before you decide you can't do it. It takes a few times to get used to the moves.
Amanda T.
I've been able to try Turbo Jam several times now and have enjoyed every program that I've done. Chalene is very motivating and you can tell she is passionate about what she does.
Lilieth E.
Kekaha, Hi
If you're not a gym lover, this workout is for you! It fun, fast paced, and entertaining. It will get you into shape and the moves can be modified for any fitness level. The music is also a great addition.
Tonisha T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love my turbo jam! I ordered this and was so excited once I got it. Chalene the instructor is the best. The workouts were fun and they had really good music. And I like that you can do the workouts at home ad they weren't really extreme.
Isra M.
Irving , Tx
Turbo jam is one of my favorite exercise program . The exercises are. Easy to follow and if you keep up with a healthy diet and do the exercise u are guaranteed to see results I was able to lose ten pounds with the cardio party dvd set .
Sarah W.
Massillon , OH
I bought this program almost 2 years ago and have to say I love it! The instructor is very high energy and keeps you motivated but the music is pretty dated. There is a modifier that helps with those that don't feel comfortable jumping.
Destini W.
Birmingham, AL
Turbo jam is a pretty fun workout, not super intense and doesn't feel like you're working out. I prefer a more intense workout, but it's great when you need a little cardio!
Cassandra T.
Spruce, MI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I actually got into this a few years back because my mother worked for Chalene's mom and she gave my mother a few DVDs. It became a huge part of our lives! I'm a little uncoordinated but it's fun! It will really help you on the way to becoming fit!
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?