BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Sigi S.
Kansas City, MO
I love turbo jam!! My sister had it and after the first time we did I was hooked! It's so much fun and it really doesn't feel like a drudgery workout. It led me to love Turbo Fire and Turbo Kick (which is a class at 24 hour fitness!). It's great for all levels of fitness, from beginner to advanced. You get a small amount of strength training and a ton of cardio which is awesome. TRY IT.
Jordan B.
Super fun workout and moves are easy to follow! Love Chalene Johnson!!! There is lots of kicking and punching. I would highly recommend this workout especially to beginners. Has nice music as well
Tiffany V.
Boyden, IA
TurboJam and TurboFire are SO MUCH FUN! My daughter loves "dancing" with me. I probably look like a total fool while doing the workouts, but I have fun doing it. That's really all that matters!
Sarah B.
Royal Oak, MI
I used this series probably about 10 years ago. It was a super fun workout and everyone loves Chalene Johnson! I have moved on to different workouts now, but for a beginning who wants to workout at home, I think these are great!
Krystina S.
Keizer, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
These workouts are really fun, but also make you sweat. It's a lot of cardio which is perfect if you're interested in losing weight. It's also great being able to workout at home because I'm sure I look ridiculous doing these!
Krystle V.
Broken Arrow, OK
Turbo jam is fun and gets you results FAST! No need for a gym membership or any major workout equipment, only some free weights and your body plus a water bottle! Totally worth every penny!
Lauren B.
Aliquippa, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Turbo Jam is great cardio, especially for beginners. Chalene is fun and motivating. I used Turbo Jam before upgrading to Turbo Fire. I turned my niece on to Turbo Jam and she lost 25 lbs.
Kimberly G.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
I bought this dvd many years ago and I love it..it really does tone your body..the workouts are easy and fun..the instructor who does the workout really motivates you to keep going..totally recommend it to lose weight
Tiffany B.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Fun workout that makes it seem like you aren't even working out. The standing abs portion of the Ab Jam workout is be far one of my favorites; I use it at least 3 times a week with any program I'm doing. It's only 10 mins long but you can feel it the next day.
Melissa c.
Orlando, FL
This is a fun workout. It doesn't even feel like it's a workout. I like how you just go at your own pace and she is super motivating. When I can't get to the gym I always use my videos
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Depew, NY
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?