BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Christa B.
Mahomet, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Definitely not for the faint of heart! Haha. It's extreme, it's fast, it's hard and a teensy bit fun. I fell in with Chalene when I did her Chalene Extreme and after that had to try more of her programs. She is so positive and energetic! I love it!
Racheal W.
I love turbo jam! My old roommate had a couple of these on DVD. Such a great workout which didn't take too long and really caused you to sweat! I would love to purchase the turbo jam dvds for myself one of these days!
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I loved taking turbo kick as a class that my gym offered. The instructor was a beach body coach and she taught this as a class instead of selling the dvds to us to do at home. It was so fun I truly miss taking that class
Shelby D.
Baton Rouge, LA
So I absolutely HATE cardio, but i love boxing and dancing and other forms of cardio that don't seem like cardio. Turbo Jam is a fun workout, even though that sounds insane! It is packed with high intensity moves that can be modified to fit your type of workout. It helped me get my body toned and right where i wanted it to be. The food plan is incredible and I didn't actually feel like i was dieting.
Ashley S.
Los Angeles, CA

Nonpain no gain 💪No pain no gain

Nonpain no gain 💪No pain no gain

Laura D.
Akron, OH
My turbo jam DVDs are my all time favorites in my collection. Chalene doesn't seem to be the kind of person I would normally find motivating (too peppy) but for some reason she keeps me going. I have been doing these workouts for something ridiculous like 10 years and I still love them!
Holly W.
Fort Mill, SC
I love this workout! Tony Horton gets on my nerves so I just couldn't keep doing his videos so I grabbed this one and I love it. It's so much fun and it's a great workout. She has a new workout called turbofire. Give it a try if you love this one. Be warned it's much more advanced!
Destiny Ainslie S.
Minneapolis, MN
They say the first step is the hardest, and I believe that to be true. Turbo jam is such a fun workout, you don't even realize you're "exercising". It's fast paced and gets your heart rate up. You can definitely get results if you keep with it, and I don't see how you wouldn't. It's not like those boring classes you get bored with.
Jennifer D.
Sterling Hts, MI
I absolutely loved this program. It was super hard to get the hang of and it took days to start to get the routine down but the time went by so quick. Easy to do as an everyday workout. I would recommend.
Chelsea W.
Navarre, FL
I lost 25 lbs doing Turbo Jam between January and March. I've since stopped and moved on to another workout by Chalene Johnson but still always come back to the 20 minute workout because it's the bomb
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?