BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Chelsey A.
LOVE these DVDs...they're totally outdated now, but still a great sweat sess in the comfort of my own home. Even my mom, who is at a lower level of fitness is able to do these videos by using the modifications Chalene provides.
Elise N.
Milwaukee, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Great cardio workout! I like this even better than zumba classes as it incorporates kickboxing on top of the cardio dance workout. The music was fun and energetic which made the time pass really fast. Similar to the zumba workouts, it doesn't provide much of a muscle workout, but it works as a moderate cardio one.
Melissa M.
I really enjoy turbo jam! I pretty much hate cardio aka running and this is a nice way to get my cardio in without feeling like I'm running! I love dancing and doing the moves and I'm always covered in sweat when I'm done!
Jaimie G.
Springfield, MA
Turbo Jam is one of my top 5 workout videos it's really fun and actually really gets in there you can feel the burning sensation so you know it's working but at the same time you're having lots of fun doing it easy workout
Tabitha B.
Killeen, TX
Turbo Jam!!! Yes, yes, yes! Chalene really gets you motivated with positive energy, great music, and easy to follow workouts. She has the best energy and makes you feel like you're having the best time. When I want to slim down and tone up quickly, I use TurboJam! Best at home workout I have ever purchased.
Destiny C.
Pauls Valley, OK
I love this workout i didn't do anyworkout and it fell amzing to be doing this I love that i tired after working out but it a good tired I'm not so hungry all the time I stop drink sweet tea just water and a lilltle coffee but other then that I cut my calories count don't a lot and it not hard work to work out
Lisa A.
Canyon Cntry, CA
I used to do turbo jam religiously before I joined a gym. I did the videos at home with my friends and it made the workout go by quickly. I loved the kickboxing video and the ab workouts the most. It really works too!
Caroline D.
Shohola, PA
This is one of my favorite go to work outs from Beachbody, and in general. It gets the blood pumping and it's fun! great music, time flies! once you get used to the moves it's even more fun, every time my husband walks in the room to see me doing it he's like "how the heck do you do that?" i just do! bc i love it! I've toned and lost pounds on this like you wouldn't believe... also got great strength in my shoulders!
Breanne S.
Darien, IL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I highly recommend Turbo Jam for anyone who is looking to get a good workout in a short amount of time! I loved doing this I'm college with a couple friends in the morning before class. For an added burn we'd add wrist or ankle weights! Even after multiple years of Turbo Jam it is still a fun workout alternative.
Ashley S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Turbo jam is my jam! Lol It is so much fun and also such a good workout. The music keeps you pumped up and Shalene is such a hoot. If you like kickboxing you will love this. I like how it is a program with multiple workouts so you are not stuck doing the same one everyday. It keeps it fresh and fun.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?