BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Scarleth N.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I bought turbo jam back way when before my wedding in 2007 and I lost so many inches of my waist and looked great in all the right areas. I recommend this workout for anyone who isn't a fan of the gym and is willing to be committed and work from home!
Brieanne F.
Bordentown, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have had these DVDs for quite some time now. Thy are very easy to get the hang of and relatively quick. While the first few rounds of the videos felt like a work out, my body got used to them very quickly. I am a high intensity cardio type person, so I think these were a bit too easy for me. They are, however, fun and easy to get the hang of.
Tor M.
Oceanside, CA
Turbo jam is my jam. I love that I get an amazing workout while having a great time. I love how Charlene uses techniques that are different than the average workout. I've been using turbo jam 4x a week for the last 4 years and I never get tired of it and I always feel amazing after👌🏻
Kristi C.
Johnstown, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this program, as I love all of the Beachbody programs. I do this every day. I use this as a way to stay active and the best part has been the results. It's easy to do this at home, but is a little pricey. I would definitely recommend!!!
Agent Q Z.
Turbo Jam was the first workout series I invested my energy doing. I remember dreading it because I was sore the next day after sweating. It was not fun, but I knew I was doing something right. As I gradually added some weights, my legs didn't hurt as much as they used to. I'd recommend it to anyone. She's even generous enough to teach you the basic moves to ease you in. Talk about accommodating!
Jessica M.
Elizabethton, TN
I bought this series about 8 years ago and I still go back to those DVDs monthly to enhance my other workouts. The music is fun, Chalene is wonderful as an instructor. The moves are intense but enjoyable and they really work! When I first started this series, I weighed 132, after this program, I was at 118! Love this program!
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
If you're looking for a fun way to get in shape, Turbo Jam is definitely worth a shot. The workouts are set to "funky" music and Chalene, the instructor, makes the workout feel like a party. I used this program in conjunction with Weight Watchers and lost over 50 pounds, so it works. As with anything, you have to put it to good use.
Kayli R.
Louisville, KY
Ive tried a lot of homework out videos and this is hands down my favorite. Its upbeat and fun; motivates me to actually want to workout. its fast paced and makes you sweat, but i love it because its more like your dancing and less like your working out. :) recommend to anyone who finds it hard to get the motivation to workout.
Rohma A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is literally the Jane Fonda videos of my time. This DVD set is how I lost all of weight during high school. IT WORKS. I became incredibly fit and athletic in college but I must thank this program for jump starting my journey.
Ashleigh B.
Corp Christi, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Turbo jam is a lot of fun! It gets your body moving which I love. I will say that I don't think it's super effective if you are looking to really tone your body. But, it is a fun way to get up off the couch and burn a few calories!
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?