BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Cristina Raluca T.
Romania, Bucharest
Done this when i was in first year of college.....it worked and it was fun. Chalene is a good trainer too, she keeps you on the roll! In all, a good workout!
Brittany H.
I love Turbo Jam workouts! I have done it then I Did Chalenes other workout Turbo Fire. Both are wonderful workouts and great cardiovascular to burn fat!
Vierlyn L.
Thunder Bay
It is fun and really gets you moving without it being boring. A fun way to start moving again, for the first time or to change up a routine.
Aly E.
Ottawa, Ontario
Great, fast, effective workout that really gives you the results you want. However, the exercises get repetitve. Otherwise, great program.
Ashley G.
Ive done a new of thee videos and liked it. Up beat and east to follow. Woukd suggest for people tbag want to start working out
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I purchase this years ago and I has fun working out to it . Sadly I can't work out like
That anymore . I would
Recommend it .
Tanya H.
This is one of the first DVD sets I have ever bought for workouts and I have to say it's probably still the funniest.
Funmi A.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Timeless!!! I'm still doing this workout dvd and i think its 5 years old!! Helps keep my waist trim!!
Stuce W.
Alliston , ON
Turbo jam is a great work out. Definitely one of my favorites to follow. Worth the money!
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?