BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Coleen M.
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Turbo Jam is an awesome set of dvd's, they really get You moving, mine came with weights You wear almost like gloves. They have a bit of weight in them making You arm workouts for Your arms, really helps strengthen You!! I highly recommend Turbo Jam to everyone. Great Work outs!!! :)
Thank You! :)
Rebecca W.
Churchill, MB
I do this every morning, I love Chalene and her energy, it really motivates you and keeps you going. Cardio party, and Turbo Sculpt have to be my two favorites though, Cardio party gets your sweat going and Turbo Sculpt makes you SORE! I still recommend it to everyone!
Jennifer R.
Invermere, BC
This program helped me to lose 70 pounds! I started TurboJam in 2007 and now own every single program that has been released. Chalene Johnson makes it fun and effective and it is safe to say that this is my favorite aerobic exercise EVER!
Saim S.
I bought this for my mum years ago & finally started using it since I gained a bit of unwanted weight. Love how this doesn't even feel like a workout but you can definitely feel that you worked out the next day.
Jessica R.
Awesome workouts!! I have owned Turbo Jam for 10 years and still love the workouts! Chalene is a fantastic motivator and the workouts are fun and make you feel like you aren't even exercising!!
Brooke T.
New Wesminster, BC
I've never been one to do fitness DVDs but these are really great. I can't say that I still do these every day but I use the standing abs routine every week- it gives amazing results!
Influenster M.
I used to borrow this dvd all the time! The instructor and background athletes were so much fun to follow and watch, that workouts passed by in no time! Very fun and energized
Sylvie G.
Brossard, QC
Oh thats my fav beach body workout love chalean i lost sum weight fallowing her daily workout n it really work .to bad theres no A+ i would so give a double A+
Keturah F.
Atlantic City, NJ
Turbo Jam is amazing! I love it. It's fun and after 45 minutes of doing it I want more and more and it's so great that our didn't even realize your exercising.
Carrissa R.
I love Turbo Jam and I still do it everyday!! Ive lost over 60 lbs doing Turbo Jam and every other workout I do just isn't the same as Turbo Jam with Chalene.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?