BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Sheila R.
This workout is fun and made me sweat.
Michelle C.
Land o lakes, FL
I bought these after the birth of my 3rd child. The commercial motivated me so much that I couldn't wait to get the DVD's in the mail. Doing the Turbo Jam workouts helped me to lose 40lbs along with eating a proper diet. Chalene has a booklet that comes with the DVD's explaining diet preparation too. The Turbo Jam was the first workout I purchased from the Beachbody team of fitness Gurus. I love Chalene Johnson and her workout style. She keeps you moving with an awesome choice of music along with easy to follow workout routines. I highly recommend the Turbo Jam workout. I ordered mine from a late night infomercial, but you can also go to beachbody.com
Ashley L.
Charlottetown , PE
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Bought this not really knowing what to expect. I find with most exercise dvd's, I play them for a few times then I'm done. Can't stand the sight/sound of them anymore. But with Turbo Jam, I actually didn't mind it at all. And kept going back to it. It was fun, and you got a good sweat going on. Mind you some of the music isn't the greatest. And also truthfully I lost this dvd in a move and went out and purchased another Turbo Jam.
Jacqueline T.
I love turbo jam! Chalene is super supportive and keeps you motivated during the workout. I used the 45 minute workout for 4-6x a week for 3 months and lost 20 pounds! It is super easy to do at home, and you don't need a lot of space to complete the workout.
Sarah F.
Saskatoon, SK
The workouts were pretty good, but had a very 80's style to them. Kind of made me giggle while working out, maybe that helped? All in all, though, the moves are fun while still working your body, so you don't necessarily feel like you're working out.
Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
A friend of mine gifted me her DVDs and I am absolutely loving it! I thought it would be too hard to learn, but I picked it up really fast after watching the Learn and Burn DVD. I am probably one of the most uncoordinated the clutzy person, too. It is so much fun! I wish they would release never versions of it, I find the Turbo Fire a little too intense for me.
Jennifer L.
Turbo jam is really an amazing workout program. The instructor keeps you motivated and the music choice keeps you pumped!
There are different variations depends on your fitness level which is great for beginners as well as seasoned athletes.
Candace R.
Roddickton, NL
I did the workout but not the meal plan. Turbo jam combined with portion control and walking helped me lose 100lbs in a year. It is great exercises and I mostly did the 20 min workout. Charlene is so positive and driven and doesn't make you feel like less
Janette T.
Owen Sound, ON
I love these workouts, though it took several tries for each one to get the moves right. They're intense but so fun you don't realize you're exercising, with a mixture of dance, kickboxing and other forms of martial arts. There's at least one person doing modified versions of the moves for beginners or those with restrictions so I would recommend them to almost anyone.
Natalia H.
Toronto, ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I love love love turbo jam. An easy workout that is fun so you don't even notice you are working out. Great for beginners but works for everyone. Cuts belly fat quickly. Great people working out, great energy, fun workouts.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?