BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Shyrita B.
GORDO, AL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Turbo Jam was my first bulk Beachbody/Chalene Johnson purchase!! After years of owning it, it never gets old and still gives me an awesome workout! I'd recommend it to anyone who is serious about losing fat, yet wants to focus at home instead of a crowded gym.
Lasharay O.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Who doesn't love Turbo Jam? I love fitness programs and for a while this was one of my favs... I love all the fun music and the easy to learn moves. you will definitely work up a sweat and before you know it you have done 60 minutes of this workout ! I'd recommend this to anyone looking for an alternative to the regular workout videos.
Ahysha D.
I enjoy high intensity workout and I purchased Turbo Jam and feel I love with the instructor, the music and energy level of the class, but most importantly the results I saw. And for those people who need a modified workout due to health or injuries, don't worry, Turbo Jam didn't forget you and you'll still have fun.

It's good to know that you can pop in a DVD and get the same workout you would in an in-person class setting.

Definitely would recommend.
Ella D.
Winter Garden, FL
It's fun and has you building up a sweat within 5 minutes of starting! The music is good and keeps you going. You don't even feel like you're working out. There are little movements that you'll learn that you can use at anytime. I haven't used the video in awhile but I still occasionally practice some of the moves to help with a flatter stomach. I would recommend this if you've tried everything else and hate exercising; this workout will help change that!
Carolyn B.
This is a great workout series! I've been doing the DVDs for years now and still love them. As a matter of fact, I did one of the ab workouts that I hadn't in a while and felt a healthy, wonderful workout soreness within 24 hours. Chalene is so energetic and it's contagious. There's DVDs for long workouts or short. Love this series!
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love the Cardio Parties and Turbo Sculpt videos from the original series. I have not tried the newer videos, but I have definitely seen results from using the DVDs. It is a fun workout that uses music I enjoy. There is a cardio kick-boxing feel, without a super high-intensity. You can really tell the cast is having fun working out with you! Turbo Jam is a great way to lose calories and build muscle, while having fun!
Jessica A.
Valley Stream, NY
I love turbo jam! I did these dvds years ago and lost a lot of weight. Recently I started doing them again and so far have lost 9 pounds a long with eating healthier and weight training in about two months time. I love these DVDs because you get your workout done and they are fun to do.
Megan D.
Northport, ME
This is the one workout routine that I return to again and again. It's fun, and it's easy to customize the different routines and pieces of workouts to fit my mood and/or timeframe. The moves are fun and effective. You work up a sweat and really get moving, can do so in the comfort of your own home, and I've really seen results, both on the scale and with a new, smaller pant size!
Maira M.
Twin Falls, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I started with turbo jam because I hated going to the gym and waiting for the equipment to be open. I did this for about half a year and I built up my endurance to where I later on bought Insanity then three months later I was running my first 5k. I would definitely recommend this if you are wanting to start running
Influenster M.
Oh my gosh where do I start?!!! I first used Turbo Jam years ago when I decided that I wanted to better my health/fitness. I did not have any weight to lose but I was very out of shape. Within 1 month of following the workouts and eating right I could see ab definition for the first time in my life! The videos are easy to follow and the instructor is so funny. I absolutely love Turbo Jam. I have since moved on to Turbo Fire which is by the same instructor with a lot of the same moves only a lot more advanced.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?