BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
These videos are very fun and I love the music. They are hard to follow at first, I had to learn the moves before I was comfortable. Once you use them a couple of times, they are easier to follow. You have the option to have the music "pumped up" or not. Basically, once the music is louder so you don't hear her speaking. There is a girl you can follow if you want a slower pace. I wish they had more shorter workouts as most of them are about 45 minutes long. Its harder to fit in a longer workout when you have a child. They always include a warm up and a cool down. I do wish they spent more time on the stretches.
Liz S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I bought these videos a couple years ago and when I get into a funk with my current cardio, I add one of her workouts. It is always a workout and I'm breathing hard at the end. I think as long as a person has motivation and can push themselves these are great videos, but for someone who wants to just 'get through it' you might want to choose a different program. Chalene will kick your butt! There are many different workouts within the set of DVD's so it's easy to change it up. There are also modifications that can be made for beginners.
Erika L.
Griswold , CT
Turbo jam is the workout that made me fall in love with working out! Working out at home is amazing but Charlene Johnson the trainer in turbo jam is amazing and keeps you motivated the entire time. I lost 60lbs doing this and another one of her programs called turbo fire. Anytime I start losing motivation I always go back to my roots and do some turbo jam and it reminds me about everything I love about fitness. Perfect combination of cardio and strength combined with a little bit of fun an booty shaking
Jennifer D.
These are my favorite workout DVDs to do at home. They are fast paced with great music. Chalene is great at queuing you throughout the workout so you know what moves are coming. Moves are repeated so you can catch on fast if a first time user. There are numerous workouts within the Turbo Jam family all using the same basic moves but never seeming like you are doing the same workout every time. I would recommend this system to anyone looking for a fun workout that will give you results at home.
Angela B.
I remember ordering this back in 2002/2003. ANd I fell in love it Chalene Johnson.
It was like a cardio mix with dance like moves. The music is NOW dated but back in 2002 the music mix was IN. But i do still enjoyo this workout. I did do the 5 day quick start nutrition guide and it went well. I did lose 10lbs and toned my body.

If you have problems with combinations - give it a try you may take about 1-2wks to get the swing of things but as long as you are moving you are doing it!! Fun workout for sure.
Kerri D.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Lost over 114 pounds and counting turbo jam was my first workout and ever since then I’ve been addicted Chalene Johnson is a great coach in leader , She offers so many other more programs that are just as amazing as turbo jam it’s a definite must have in your home workout programs
Jennifer S.
Whether or not you will love Turbo Jam will depend entirely on what your expectations are. I was looking for a fun way to get some cardiovascular exercise into my routine and didn't plan to replace weight training. for me, it is a cost efficient program that is fun to do and provides some variety to my routine. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ambrosia o.
About 4 years ago I use to do turbo jam faithfully. It was fun and since I am one that likes to get down, the feel of dancing made it even better. I don't remember which workout it is but I remember the song "Oo I got your boyfriend, I got your man!" While waving our hands in the air and kicking..I always looked forward to that part lol. It's just fun
Amanda W.
Batavia, OH
I used to use turbo jam a lot in my early high school years and I truly enjoyed doing it! I just wasn't as serious then as I should have been. I love how they mixed dance in with working out and made the routines fun and exciting. The only problem is that they get kind of repetitive after awhile obviously because they are videos that don't change.
Amanda B.
Buffalo, Ny
I love turbo jam. This is the first beach body program I bought and it inspired me to get so much more into fitness when I realized it could be fun! It works all areas of the body, does cardio and toning. It's an all around great workout. You will get out of it what you put in. If you try hard and keep consistent you will get results!
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?