BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Markesha C.
This workout system is fun. They have several different kinds of videos to give veroety to the program. Also most of the workouts are short but effective.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Charlene Johnson is very exciting and motivating to work out to! These CD's are great, I wish I had half her motivation! I also enjoy the Shawn T workouts!
donna c.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Very fun and effective. Gets you pumped up and you are full of energy all day afterwards. It's nonstop moving and you'll see results if you stick with it.
Maria L.
I absolutely LOVE this program! It got me so motivated to workout! I enjoyed all the music and moves! not to mention the losing weight stuff! awesome buy!
Shanon K.
Taylor, MI
Super fun way to get into shape! I'm not very coordinated and some of the combo moves were a little hard for me but at least you are moving and sweating!
Angela O.
Erie, PA
Great workout. Was the first at home program I bought. It is more dance like than turbo fire, but still gives a great calorie burn. Plus I love Chalene!!
Candace R.
I love this workout. Even the standing ab workout kicks behind. Great "fun" workout that can help keep your mind off the fact that you are working out.
Rochelle B.
Chalene is the best! I love all of her workouts and even though this one is a little old school it's super fun. It's an easy way to get a good workout in
Raquel S.
I love TurboJam! Her positive energy is infectious and puts me in a good mood. I love when she breaks it down and starts dancing. Makes working out fun.
Katie G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I always go back to this when i want to diet. I have it practically memorized by now but it gets my heart rate up and its definitely a calorie burner.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?