BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Kelsey B.
Eagle Mtn, UT
Turbo jam is a great way to motivate yourself to excercize. she makes it really fun involving dance and good upbeat music. it is really fun and you can do in groups or alone. don't need a gym just the dvd.
Kristina T.
Liverpool, NY
I purchased TJ about 7 years ago or so when it first came out. I saw it on an infomercial and ordered it. I used it religiously. I lost most of my weight with TJ. I still use TJ to this day!
Rachel F.
Erie, PA
I love this program! I've been doing Chalene Johnsons workouts for years! Shes awesome at what she does and makes it so fun that you ALWAYS look forward to your next workout!
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I've used this on Beachbody on Demand- so great, and tons of fun! I love Beachbody programs! Want to try it out for free? Just ask me, I would love to help you!
Jasmine A.
Weslaco, TX
Bought this years ago & it completely changed my life!
I went from 200lbs to 150lbs!!! Just doing turbo jam and eating healthier. I love everything about this.
Heather P.
Fun workout. It's difficult if your not a dancer to begin with trying to remember all the moves. But it's still a fun way to get moving without gym equipment.
Erin R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Chalene Johnson is very motivating and makes this workout just plain fun!! If you like choreographed dance workouts and a little kickboxing...this is for you!
Courtney H.
Steubenville, OH
I did these when I was a kid in high school. My mother ordered them for herself and I ended up doing t more then she. It's one of my favorites from Beach Body
Aislinn P.
Edmond, OK
Turbojam is Amazing! Chalene is one of the best trainers! I love her personality and her energy! The moves are easy to do and you will get healthy and fit :)
Bernice D.
El Paso, TX
I love turbo jam. I lost 60 lbs using this program. It is fun and high energy. Even after three years, I go back to this occasionally and don't get bored.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?