BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Alex M.
Aurora, CO
For someone who doesn't like dancing type workouts as a cardio option, this was actually a lot of fun. I felt like I was working hard and it was easy to follow along.
Debbie M.
My all time favorite beachbody workouts. Chalene Johnson is an awesome trainer and makes it easy to follow. The 20 minute workout is,my favorite. A lot of cardio in a short amount of time.
Nicole C.
Corinth, NY
I started doing these several years ago after my first daughter was born. It was GREAT that I could do them at my own pace while she was napping. GREAT program!!
Mayra G.
Placentia, CA
I love this workout. It is so much fun and it honestly doesn't not feel like a workout at all but the next day you can feel how much your muscles were working while doing the video.
Priscilla P.
Richardson, TX
I think this is a great workout if you don't have any joint problems, I workout out to the turbo jam DVDs 3 times a week and ended up hurting my knees really bad, it's just too much jumping for someone like me.
Shannon B.
I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results. I think they're easy to follow too if u are a beginner.
Sydney J.
Menasha, WI
I love this video because it doesn't feel too difficult while you're exercising, but feels like you got a great workout afterward. The woman is very high energy and keeps you motivated.
Rachel C.
West Hartford, CT
Working out with Chalene and Turbo Jam is great. It is a high-energy challenging workout and the variety of discs makes sure you never get bored with a single workout. Really feel your muscles the next day!
Caroline  P.
Palmyra , NJ
Although I haven't done this in years when I did it was super fun! It goes really fast and you hardly know you're working out at all! I think a lot of the dvd's made by Shawn T are so fun!
Vanessa S.
This is an AMAZING workout for people at lower fitness levels!! My fitness level is all over the board throughout the year and when it gets low or when I just wanna have some fun, I also go back to these DVDs
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?