BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Emily I.
I have been using the Turbo Jam system off and on for nine years. It is a great, fun filled, challenging workout that keeps me entertained even when doing it for weeks at a time. I would definitely recommend this system to anyone looking for a fun and effective workout video to do at home.
Heather M.
Carmel, IN
Even though this is considered an older workout, I still love my turbo jam. It provides a good workout you can do in the comfort of your home. It definitely gets the heart pumping.
Angela L.
Elizabethtown, KY
Turbo jam is a great workout for you to get off the couch and move a little. The workouts are on DVDs so I can take them with me. Great workout to do with other people as well!
miranda r.
Chatham, IL
I have one of these and it is really good. I like that the music is so upbeat and the moves are easy and can be modified for a beginner. You cannot go wrong with turbo jam.
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My mom and I did this for a while a few years back. She absolutely adored it! Chalene has such a nice attitude and makes her workouts fun! Great for anyone, especially beginners into the fitness world
Jill R.
St Louis Park, MN
I really enjoy Turbo Jam. It is a good workout and fun at the same time. You can be a variety of fitness levels and still get a good workout. Love Cardio Party 2 and Ab Jam.
Sheri s.
Lincoln, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are great fun workout DVDs that can be used with or with out my kids in the room. Sometimes they even jam with me! Making fitness fun and teaching us some moves too!!
Kayla B.
I love Turbo Jam. It is an old school cardio workout that is fun! I love all the beachbody workouts! I should since I am a beachbody coach! :) Turbo jam is a great one to follow! Give it a try!
Debbie M.
My all time favorite beachbody workouts. Chalene Johnson is an awesome trainer and makes it easy to follow. The 20 minute workout is,my favorite. A lot of cardio in a short amount of time.
Brittany A.
Columbus, OH
So. Much. Fun! I like workouts that keep you moving and also have her Turbo Fire workout! If you stay consistent with it, you will definitely be able to see results.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?