BY TURBO JAM

Turbo Jam
  • "I bought some of these DVDs a few years ago.They're a fun cardio workout that doesn't really feel like a workout but delivers weight loss results." in 5 reviews
Charlotte S.
Bailey, NC
I got this over 5 years ago to help lose weight. I ended up losing almost 30 lbs just by working out with Turbo Jam. One of my favorite go to workouts when I'm looking for something fun to do and to dance.
Lesly L.
Phoenix, AZ
I mean irs okay but I prefer things like Zumba or other more fun related things this is okay but I think it could be so much better!!!! I think they should improve it and then it will be used more !!!
Arin M.
Biloxi, MS
My mom and I love to turbo jam! We have a specific ab one that is a mere 10 minutes, but oh boy I was feeling it the next day. It's super fun and energetic, best of all it doesn't require going to the gym!
Natalie C.
I lost so much weight with this product. Unfortunately it's more for weight loss than it is for toning/sculpting. So if you want to lose weight then tone up after it, this is definitely the workout!
Kayleigh C.
This is the best work out dvd I could have ever bought they are fun upbeat not so strenuous that you don't want to continue. This is a program that I always look forward to completing each day!
Rocio V.
Aurora , CO
I have had my program for a few years and I love it. It is something great to have at home for an extra workout or to focus as a mission you will be dripping sweat like crazy by the end and it definitely works for toning!
Taylor E.
Henryville, IN
This workout is definitely fun and upbeat, but I don't feel it is as motivating as Shaun T's workouts. I like to be pushed to my limit, and don't feel I received that from this workout.
Alicia F.
Pasco, WA
Got introduced to this through my high school aerobics class. I was always excited on the days we did turbo jam. It's fast enough to keep you going but not to fast you're falling behind. I love all the different moves of dance and also kick boxing
Eionnah S.
Spokane , WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I love turbo jam!
This is the first at home workout program I ever did and I instantly fell in love! It's an intense workout but it's so much fun you'll forget you're even exercising!
Jennifer K.
Brandon, SD
First off I'd like to say along with my other workout dvds I do this as well just love the impact of my workout Turbo Jam has the right about of repatations for each workout you do.
Maggie b.
Stockton, CA
Were can i buy this?
Ashley D.
Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Joanna R.
Austin, TX
Is turbo jam worth trying for?
Barbara D.
What is this?
Katelyn S.
Dallas, TX
Would you recommend this for weight loss or is it more of a toning tool?