by Turbo Jam
  • 25 Q&A
Ask a Question
Ashley D.
Ashley D.

Can someone explain turbo jam to me? It sounds great! Where can I find it?
Odalis C.
Odalis C.
May 9, 2016, 8:29 p.m.
Beachbody
Isabella M.
Isabella M.
Dec. 23, 2015, 10:17 a.m.
Dance work out and you check online.
Carmel M.
Carmel M.
Aug. 15, 2015, 6:10 p.m.
Dance work out and you can just google where to get it
Jen V.
Jen V.
July 25, 2015, 5:37 p.m.
Walmart
Laura D.
Laura D.
July 19, 2015, 5:09 p.m.
I got mine from beachbody like 10 years ago but I am pretty sure the still sell them. They are a great workout, most of it is cardio kickboxing type routines.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
June 21, 2015, 7:12 a.m.
Beachbody
Sana  .
Sana .
June 17, 2015, 12:03 a.m.
Any Walmart
Courtney U.
Courtney U.
June 14, 2015, 2:26 p.m.
Walmart, it's an exercise video that helps you get in shape
Darcie M.
Darcie M.
May 4, 2015, 12:56 p.m.
It is a great workout, you can find it at Beachbody it's sorta like Zumba but adds more kickboxing into it. IT really is a fun workout that anyone in any form can do they also have different levels to work up to
Maria W.
Maria W.
April 27, 2015, 9:35 p.m.
I LOVE turbo Jam and I LOVE Chalene!! There are multiple workouts that strengthen and tone your entire body. It's very upbeat and active. You can buy it on Beachbody.com. They also have many other workout programs to choose from. Most of their workouts come with nutritional support.
Allison J.
Allison J.
April 6, 2015, 8:48 a.m.
Here is what I wrote in my review which should help you: I LOVE turbo jam! Whether your a beginner, intermediate or advanced in exercise, any of Chalene's videos are for you! There are so many different ones for different kinds of workouts and different lengths of workouts such as the original Turbo Jam series, Yoga, Pilates, Exercise Ball workouts, toning band workouts, booty sculpt and abs, and several others to continue to challenge your body so you don't hit that plateau in your progress or get bored. Not to mention her awesome choice of music that puts a smile on your face, and keeps you having fun through every single workout! Chalene is so inspiring, motivating and caring! I hope to meet her someday! I highly recommend everyone starts with the original series and ads on all the others as they go! If I lived in California, I would totally be an instructor for Turbo Jam! I love it so much that I cried during the middle of one of my workouts from pure joy and relief after not being able to workout good enough for nearly 2 years due to a car accident in which I am still in physical therapy 7 years later. Sounds silly, but that is how passionate I am about fitness and how much I love my Turbo Jam! Get to the beach body website and get these now! You won't regret it!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
April 2, 2015, 5:31 p.m.
I found a few videos on Youtube!
Stephanie l.
Stephanie l.
March 1, 2015, 12:47 p.m.
It's a fun, fast-paced workout. Lots of kicks, jabs, and dancing.
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Feb. 19, 2015, 3:52 p.m.
It's a set of DVDs, and it's pretty great. Prepare to be sore after the first few workouts.
Kim C.
Kim C.
Jan. 8, 2015, 7:18 p.m.
You can buy it from Beachbody. It's kind of like Zumba but with more kickboxing incorporated. It's tons of fun!

Join Now