Turbo Fire  uploaded by Vanessa c.Turbo Fire  uploaded by Natalia H.

BY TURBOFIRE #22 in Weight Management

• Does it work and what fitness level does it target1 Answers
  • What sort of results did you see and dos you ever get bor...2 Answers
  • I have been thinking of getting this program but wonderin...5 Answers
Allie T.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I LOVE THIS WORKOUT SERIES! SHe is SO fun to follow and it offers different fitness levels so that anyone can follow along.  It's versatile and easy to follow, while keeping it light and fun.  It challenges you and pumps you up with the workouts, because Chalene's energy is amazing.  Everyone in the videos are having a great time, which makes it easier to follow along. The only con I have, is if you have bad knees, I wouldn't recommend it.  Because a lot of the workouts are HIIT, it can be hard on your joints so it's better if you have minimal joint issues.
Amanda O.
Dayton, OH
Love love love Chalene Johnson! Her workout is definitely hard but I find myself smiling because she's so positive. It's definitely pricey but it's worth it if you'll use it. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good cardio workout with high intensity intervals throughout.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I love this workout. It's a great workout gets you moving your heart rate a going. It for sure will do the job. This was the first beachbody program I did. Love their programs but not the shakes. Recommend programs to people
Hailey S.
La Mesa, CA
I actually really enjoyed doing these workouts. I love the mashup of cardio and HIIT intervals, the stretches before and after and I really appreciated the fact that they have specific people demonstrating the varying levels of intensity, as well, which allowed me to get into Turbofire and workout with my mom, but not feel too slowed down or whatever... The energy throughout these videos are intense and totally empowering, which you'll definitely need lol These are pretty lengthy, but it's all worth it to me, if you have the time to commit.
Selena G.
Hamden, CT
I was surprised by how much I enjoyed TurboFire. I tried it for the first time when I signed up for Beachbody On Demand. Generally, I'm someone who hates cardio, but the moves mixed with the music, and Chalene's energy is just contagious! My only gripe is that it can be long. Most days I only have about 30 minutes. The schedule calls for 45 mins, 55 mins, and 60 minute workouts. It's more than I have time for. But those HIIT workouts are amazing and fun and I will definitely be popping those in from time to time.
Susan M.
Mansfield, AR
I have owned this for over three years. I have started it over multiple times and always see good results. I am not in great shape so having a modifier to follow makes it easy to keep up and stay with the pace of the video. The workouts seem long when starting, but you get into it and it goes by fast. It is a lot of fun with the music and you forget you are working out at times. I would recommend this for people that like a dancing without mixed with strength training.
Amanda C.
Mccook, NE
This is what I call my soul mate workout! It's simply amazing! You will be sweating off your weight! Chalene Johnson is awesome and so motivating! She really gets you pumped up and wanting to move. This is like kick boxing meets dance. It's so fun and the music is great. It seems like its over really fast because it's so fun. I find it really easy to catch onto. You also get HIIT workouts which are my personal favorite. By the end of your workout you will be drenched in sweat! I am just finishing up my first month (for the 2nd time) and I am down 16 pounds and 10 inches. I also eat very clean and lift weights as well. You will not regret buying this program!
Shelley R.
Cincinnati, OH
Love TurboFire! I am always adding these workouts into my weekly schedule to change up my cardio. Love the variety of workouts. Great option if you're short on time too, since there are a couple 20 minute workouts. Same moves throughout all of the workouts but never in the same order, so your body doesn't get too comfy.
Chantel G.
Quincy, MA
If you like to dance and workout in a fast paced environment, this is the workout for you. As a matter of fact Chalean Johnson has many other workout programs that are just as good. She did a good job putting TF together. I applaud her.
Kimberly K.
China Spring, TX
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I started this program in June of 2011 , and I was hesitant because I was always told you have to join a gym to see results. NOPE wrong! Best program EVER ! Chalene Johnson is amazing, and in 6 months I was able to drop 40+ Pounds. It's High Energy and so much fun. The workouts are hard but so worth it!
Danielle B.
Orrville, OH
Did you see results? How soon did you start seeing them?
Tiffany B.
I have been thinking of getting this program but wondering what fitness level it is aimed for? I have done turbo jam - does it follow the same format?
Ashley W.
What sort of results did you see and dos you ever get bored with the workout DVDs?
Dana M.
Brookhaven
Does it work and what fitness level does it target