Turbo (2013)

by David Soren

From the creators of Madagascar and Kung Fu Panda comes the biggest — and funniest — animated adventure of the year! Along with his streetwise snail crew and new human friends, Turbo, an underdog snail, takes on the biggest challenge ever to make their dreams come true.

am a fan of animations and cartoons but i missed out on this one, is it really that interesting to take the time for
Start your review of Turbo (2013)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
cute movie my son really likes this movie he has watched it numerous times i like how it has funny moments in it for everyone as well.in 15 reviews
I usually love watching those kind of movie with my young kids, but that one I didn't really enjoyed it.in 5 reviews
5 years agoDetroit, MI
This movies was really good. I put it on for my kids and found myself watching it harder than them. Lol!
5 years ago
My kids loved this movie. So cute, definitely get a few laughs. Such a cute fast little snail. Go Turbo.
5 years ago
Turbo was such a great family movie. My son loved it and me and my hubby had a few good laughs as well.
5 years agoWest River, MD
Such a cute movie! i watch it with kids that i nanny for all the time. such a great and creative movie.
5 years agoJacksonville, NC
This is the cutest movie ever I was totally obsessed with it when it came out and I still kind of am.
5 years ago
My son watches it with his sisters all the time. it is a cute family movie. They always ask to watch it
5 years agoEvansville, IN
This was a cute movie. My husband , son and I really enjoyed it. A good movie for the whole family.
5 years agoLas vegas, NV
I really like this movie. I didn't think I was going to like it that much but it was actually good
5 years agoSkippack, PA
This was such a cute movie, but it reminded me too much of "Cars". It was very predictable.
4 years agoSpringfield, IL
One of the cutest lil movies. I'm just a big kid and appreciate a great cartoonish movie