BeautyHairHair AccessoriesTurbie Twist
XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua

Turbie Twist XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua

by Turbie Twist

The Turbie Twist XL is like the Original but 12% longer. Turbie Twist is a revolutionary product that allows one to be the ultimate multi-tasker while drying their hair. It's unique twist and loop system makes it the hair towel that stays in place. Featuring a tapered design the Turbie Twist? allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes. It allows users to get dressed, apply make-up, and check email - all while drying their hair.

Turbie Twist XL is 12% longer than the original.; Great for Kids and Adults with long hair; 26.5 inches long, Great for long hair; Less Blow Drying; Super Absorbent Hair Towel

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turbie Twist XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua!
melissa G.
South Daytona, FL
Turbie Twist XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua uploaded by melissa G.
looooove this invention! This turbie twist is made with microfiber fabric, it helps with less hair breakage, split ends, and frizz! A curly girls dream :,) it’s soft, soaks up the water from your hair after a shower, and stays on with a little button! Turbie Twist Microfiber Hair Towel (2 Pack) Signature Prints Pink-Purple
Krystal  D.
Linden, MI
Turbie Twist XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua uploaded by Krystal  D.
It works and actually stays put on my head! I really couldn’t believe it! I was able to bend over to moisturize my legs without it falling off, I’m also able to do things around my house while it’s on. I like to use 2 by putting the first one on and leaving it on about 20 minutes, then taking it off and putting the 2nd one on for about 10 minutes to get any water that the first one missed. This is not necessary to do just a person preference. It has also helped cut back greatly on drying time.
Angie R.
Seneca, SC
Turby twist is fantastic! Easy & quick to use to put your hair up anytime you want, even if not after a shower.
Gena A.
Killen, AL
I love the Turbie Twists XL Hair towels. I think that they are wonderful. I use the hair towels to wrap my freshly washed hair in as I step out of the shower. I also use them to wrap my hair in when I want to soak in the tub without getting my hair wet. They are great to use when you need your hair pulled back from your face so that you can mask/or put your makeup on/even use them to shower without getting my hair wet. They come in great colors and are easily washed & dried. They make really nice gifts as well. I highly recommend them to everyone.
Kelley C.
Opelika, AL
Turbie Twist XL Hair Towels (2 Pack) Extra Large Pink, Aqua uploaded by Kelley C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have never written a review for any amazon purchase just because the products are usually what they are. But man, I gotta brag on these, maybe because I’ve really needed them! I have tried off brands of these types of towels, THEY SUCK! And I had the normal size turbies boy my hair has grown SUPER long (like almost to my butt as a 5’8” female) and the ends were hanging out of the regular ones. So I splurged on these as finding off brands were a waste of money, and I’m SO happy! My hair fits! Which I also have a ton of it! [product:turbie-twist-xl-hair-towels-(2-pack)-extra-large-pink,-aqua]
nicole K.
franklinville
very helpful. i use these every time i get out of the shower and it makes my hair dry faster. definitely easier than using another towel
Darian W.
Mount Union, PA
Love the turbie twists! So nice to have a separate towel for my hair. I have long, thick hair, and this towel holds it all in!
Lou Ann T.
Pleasanton, TX
I use the Turbie Twist towels every time I wash my hair. Very convenient towel! The elastic loop needs to be improved somewhat, maybe a little longer? But overall a good design. I’d like to see this towel made out of tee shirt material.
kimberly P.
Hillsboro, OR
Love these! Being micro fiber they really help to absorb moisture, and don't create a lot of frizz in the hair. My hair will be at least half way dry by the time I'm done with my makeup, really helps with cutting down dry time!
Sonja M.
Rexburg, ID
I use a turbie twist every time I wash my hair. I have my daughter use one too. They work really well. You don't have to have your hair dripping wet, while you finish getting ready. They also last a long time. I've had ours about four years!

Looking for your answer?