Turbie Twist
Stylin Shower Cap, Assorted Prints, 1 ea

Turbie Twist Stylin Shower Cap, Assorted Prints, 1 ea

by Turbie Twist

Keep Water Out with Style Waterproof Secure Fit Reusable Satin Fabric Keep water out with style! Vinyl shower cap seals out moisture and steam from bathing, keeping your hair styled and dry. Elastic band for a comfortable fit is perfect for kids and adults!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turbie Twist Stylin Shower Cap, Assorted Prints, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Cosima K.
Minneapolis, MN
This was a spontaneous purchase because I needed to replace my old shower cap after moving. It is cute, the satin outside feels soft and the print is adorable. I find this fits on my head very well and does a great job keeping my hair dry in the shower. I would recommend trying this one!
Barbara S.
Hazard, KY
I absolutely love this shower cap! I have one in pink with hearts and a lined one as well. No water gets in and great to use for deep conditioning as well! Fits perfectly. Very satisfied and highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?