Turbie Twist Microfiber Super Absorbent Hair Towel

Assorted Colors Better Than a Bath Towel! Turbie Twist® is the Original Super Absorbent Twist and Loop hair towel that Stays in Place! Featuring a unique tapered design, the Turbie Twist® allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes making it great for Kids and Adults!  The lightweight design also reduces neck strain.  Through savings in laundry and blow drying time the product practically pays for itself.  Less blow drying = healthier hair! Features of the Turbie Twist®: 100% MicrofiberStays in Place! Less Blow Drying! One Size Fits All! Super Absorbent! Lightweight! Machine Washable! Please Note:   Colors will vary ;

People with thick, frizzy hair.. have any of you found the Turbie Twist Microfiber Super Absorbent Hair Towel to make your hair more frizzy?
Is this suitable for waist length hair?
I've been wanting to try one of these!! Is it worth it??
Start your review of Turbie Twist Microfiber Super Absorbent Hair Towel!
Product Highlights
“This is much easier to use than a towel and it seems to dry my hair faster.” in reviews
Minneapolis , MN
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love using these on my thick hair after washing my hair. I have thick, course hair and when I'd wrap my hair in a regular towel, I feel like it tugs at my hair too much. When my hair is short or medium length, these work great to protect me hair from breakage. I'd give a 5th star if it had more absorption capabilities, but it does work well to keep me hair in place as I take care of lathering up with lotion and finishing my skincare routine. With regular towels, my hair always seemed to fall out of the towel. This keeps it in place. I recommend!
I heard this towel helps maintain frizzy hair, and it does exactly that! I expected it to be expensive, because lots of influencers were using it, but it was only $5. The one thing i dont like about it though is that it might be harder to use for people with longer, thicker hair, because of the size of the towel. I heard this towel helps maintain frizzy hair, and it does exactly that! I expected it to be expensive, because lots of influencers were using it, but it was only $5. The one thing i dont like about it though is that it might be harder to use for people with longer, thicker hair, because of the size of the towel.
Purchased at: ULTA
Now that I am a first time mom, I look for ways to make things easier in my life. This hair towel fits in that category for me. I can easily keep my hair up while I tend to my baby. When I'm ready to let my hair down, it is not super damp anymore. It is still a bit wet, but it is manageable for me. Plus with how long my hair is, I am shocked that I didn't use this earlier in life. It is much more gentler on my hair, than a regular towel. Really enjoy this product!
Mechanicsburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this at the recommendation of an Ulta employee. I had tried the Ulta brand version of this and it sucked. I was reluctant to try this because of the nature of the product.... But Turbie Twist really is “super absorbent” and it’s around $5 at Walmart. I have already bought more so I can rotate them out. The only complaint I have is that I don’t love the elastic loop but it still is secure!
Suffolk County
Purchased at: Walmart
Surprise, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
I was hesitant to buy and try this hair towel. It absorbs well the water and holds well once you twist the turbie. I am happy because it reduced my blow drying time. However they’re pretty small for those with very long hair.
Gray Court, SC
These hair towels are literally the best thing i’ve ever found! I don’t have to worry about my towel falling off my head or it feeling really heavy. It helps my hair dry fast also! I would definitely recommend!
Clarinda
Purchased at: Target
Th is hair towel is very good! I use it after every time I shower! I have very thick hair and it works well to get all the water out. It is also pretty expensive and lasts a long time. I totally recommend!
I've been using these since I was 16 (I'm 25). They're a lifesaver! My mom put them in my stocking at Christmas and I've never used anything else since. And they last a loooong time. I'm still using the same 2 pack my mom got me (about 9 years!!!). No more big, lumpy, long towel flopping around everywhere. I flip my hair upside down, put the turbie on top of the back of my head, twist the end of my hair up in the towel, and then secure the end of the towel to the back of my head with the elastic strap. It stays in place and keeps your wet hair locked away.
Iowa park , TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I have used this a couple of times. I like it for when my hair is really wet and I just keep it in there for like 20 mins so it isn't to damp when I put it back down
Ask a question to the Influenster community...