BY TURBIE TWIST

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

The Turbie Twist is a revolutionary product that allows one to be the ultimate multi-tasker while drying their hair. It's unique twist and loop system makes it the hair towel that stays in place. Featuring a tapered design the Turbie Twist allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes. It allows users to get dressed, apply make-up, and check email - all while drying their hair.

Microfiber - 87% Polyester, 13% Polyamide; Imported; 100% Microfiber Stays in Place!; Less Blow Drying!; One Size Fits All!; Super Absorbent!; Machine Washable!

Review (1)
Becky S.
If I'm being honest, my first experience with this towel was as a stocking stuffer "joke" one Christmas years ago. At the time it was only sold on infomercials from t.v. where you should "Act Now and Get another FREE" with whatever blah blah.
So it sat in the box until I was short on laundry and used it. Its 10 years later and I probably have 5 or 6 different ones in various places or travel bags because I love the convenience! Some help dry your hair more quickly while other prolong it which is good when I want to blow dry but can't get to it right away.
Best of all, it isn't a Giant towel constantly falling off my head or awkwardly pushing my neck down for hours. I have a lot of long hair and their one size still accommodates it all!