Turbie Twist
Cream Microfiber Hair Towel and Leopard Shower cap, Multi-Colored

Turbie Twist Cream Microfiber Hair Towel and Leopard Shower cap, Multi-Colored

by Turbie Twist

Wet Day/Dry Day by Turbie Twist has you covered whether you're washing your hair, or keeping it dry! The Turbie Twists' unique tapered design allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes, making it great for Kids and Adults. Vinyl shower cap seals out moisture and steam keeping your hair styled and dry. Size: Osfm. Color: Multi-Colored. Gender: Female. Pattern: Solid.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Turbie Twist Cream Microfiber Hair Towel and Leopard Shower cap, Multi-Colored!
Brynn H.
Minot, ND
These are just phenomenal and great for all hair types! I have the cream one on right now as I write this review! The shower cap is my faithful Companion. I like to use it to deep condition or flip it inside out to protect my curls at night
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
Omg I love this set!!! Mine came in different colors, but it’s fantastic. The towel gets your hair so much dryer than a normal towel, and it is so much easier to wear! There is plenty of room for even long or thick hair, but it is still smaller and lighter than a towel. Also, there is a loop at the back to tuck the end into, which keeps it secure. The cap is comfortable to wear and keeps my hair dry in the shower, which makes things so much easier when I am not washing my hair!!!
Tiana V.
Tustin, CA
These really come in handy! The shower cap, although, has become stretched out and doesn’t really protect my hair from getting wet anymore. The microfiber towel is still in really great shape!
Caroline D.
Kingston, PA
Love these hair towels! I use them everyday. It helps to dry your hair without damaging it and it also helps to keep your wet hair out of your face when washing it or applying makeup. Super easy to use. I found mine at tjmaxx for around $5.

Looking for your answer?