Turbie Twist Combo Pack Wet Day/Dry Day Hair Towel & Shower Cap uploaded by Rebecca D.

BY TURBIE TWIST

Assorted Colors. Better Than a Bath Towel! Combo Pack  Hair Towel & Waterproof Shower Cap Turbie Twist® is the Original Super Absorbent Twist and Loop hair towel that Stays in Place! Featuring a unique tapered design, the Turbie Twist® allows for a perfect fit on all head sizes making it great for Kids and Adults!  The lightweight design also reduces neck strain.  Through savings in laundry and blow drying time the product practically pays for itself.  Less blow drying = healthier hair! Features of the Turbie Twist®: 100% Microfiber Stays in Place! see more...

Buy on ULTA
Rebecca D.
hessmer, la
My new twist - I totally love it! I can't give it enough stars! 100 A+++
Does all it promises and more! Hair saver!
Becca G.
Bloomington , IN
These are amazing. I put it on immediately after showering and it makes drying off a breeze! Very absorbent and easy to use. Easy to wash, just like a towel. Perfect for skincare routine. Keeps your hair out of your face and off your back.
Ziandra P.
Kaysville, UT
I absolutely LOVE my Turbie! I don't have the dry day, but that sounds totally appealing to me! I've been using Turbies for the past 5 years now and I don't think I'll ever stop! They're so much better than just normal towels. The only con I have is that my husband thinks it's ugly haha.
Jamie P.
Turbie Twists are my favorite hair towel. I was given these as a gift many years back. I now keep as many on hand as possible in order to not run out. The only towel to keep my long, wet hair in place!
Lyndsey W.
I love this pack. I just recently bought it and at perfect because I love the turbie twist towel for my naturally curly hair but love the shower cap for days when I don't want to get my hair wet and wash it. This combo pack is perfect!
Hannah B.
Harrisonburg
This product is very helpful, the towel is much better for the hair than a regular towel and the shower cap definitely comes in handy when you don't want to wet the hair, you can get both for a low price with this product.
Fiona W.
Arlington, VA
Turbie Twist used to be something I'd laugh at and mock when shown on TV. When I finally bought one (and now own multiple) I realized how ideal they are. First, it eliminates the need to use an additional towel just for your hair which means less laundry and/or less likely to upset a roommate and family member by using up all the towels. Second, while you're getting ready walking around your room and apartment, it is secure on your head and less likely to fall off like a normal towel and need to be messed with. Sometimes I still think they look silly, but I've grown to appreciate them
Ronni K.
Las Vegas, NV
The Turbie Twist towel is awesome. It is lightweight and has a little loop in the back to keep twisted securely. I keep it on while I do my makeup, and it gets quite a bit of moisture out of my hair. It is not heavy like a regular bath towel. I don't wash my hair every day, and the shower cap in this set is great for my "dry" days. It is heavy duty, and the elastic is not too tight or scratchy. A great set overall.
Sara M.
Charlottesville, VA
My boyfriend got these when I moved in to his house. It is sooo nice not to have to use 2 towels to shower!! It dries hair really well and is perfect for anyone who likes to let their hair dry halfway before they do anything to it. I love to put my hair in this and it doesn't bother me at all while I do my make up/get dressed.
Juliana S.
Asheville, Nc
I love this product. My boyfriend showed it to me because I always have a problem with regular sized towels and keeping them from falling off my head. This product stays secure on your head and drys hair just as well as putting it in a towel. I loved it. I don't know where I'd be without it!