BY GENERIC

Turbana Sweet Plantain Chips: 30% less fat than potato chips No trans fats No cholesterol Natural flavors see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Kay W.
I will be honest here, I didn't know what plantain was. So, I thought these were sweet potato chips. Plantain is a form of banana. With that said, I was kind of expecting a sweeter flavor (which I'm glad they weren't). The first taste is strange. It does have a hint of that banana flavor. It immediately diminishes with each chew. There is a slightly unpleasant after taste going on. It is gluten-free, so it's gentle on the stomach. And, extra bonus for those with IBS-C, these are rich in fiber! Overall, three stars out of five.
Jasmine Y.
Columbia, SC
I stay craving some type of Jamaican food. Literally almost every day its ridiculous. One day at work a lady came up with a bag of these and told me that they were delicious, so I had to try it out. Now i feel like I cant have enough of them. Have to limit myself to two bags a week or ill go overboard.
Ruthie R.
union, sc
I love plantains so much I grew up in Florida and they were a staple. I moved to Tennessee and its a real treat when I can find them, they look like bananas but have a nice crunch and salty taste.
Nena C.
Love them, they are sweet but not overly sweet! I was already a fan of the lime plantain chips and this ones are just as good, but sweet instead of salty! Can't get enough!
Yewande O.
These are thin and crispy, so they are easy to eat. Super flavored, but not too sweet. I'm obsessed
Mitchelle M C.
These are my favorite i love buying the bags for my late night snacks During my movie time