BY TURBANA

A plantain chip a day keeps the potato chip away. Chip Bite, Yum. Discover the snack that has potato chips running for cover. With freshly harvested plantains and natural ingredients Turbana chips are wholesome crunchy goodness in every bite. Straight out of the bag or as a side snack, they're a tasty and healthier alternative. Grab a bag and you'll be saying Simply Platanicious! yourself. see more...

Dylan R.
South Elgin, IL
These are my favorite chips in the whole wide world!!! I love the flavor, it's spicy but not too much. Turbana Plantain Chips Lime 7 oz are also good but in my opinion Turbana Plantain Chips Chili Lime 7 oz are still the best of all of the Turbana plantain chips. šŸ’šŸ’ŸšŸ’Æā¤
Amanda V.
I absolutely LOVE these! I work at Marshalls and I discovered them there and we don't get it very much but when we do, I buy them all! I love it, my friends love it, my AP physics teacher loves it! Recommend to all! Great for snacking!