BY TURANO

Turano® Old Fashioned Italian Bread. see more...

Milea R.
Foodie Expert
Use this bread to make to make my roasted bell pepper sandwich and french toast. It's definitely my favorite. It's so fresh and soft and toast perfectly on the George Foreman grill to make the sandwich and in the oven to make crispy on the outside soft on the inside french toast. It's a staple product in my house and is always reasonably priced. Love it!
Kari T.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite breads for sure. I like that it isn't sweet, but it's nice and fluffy and just perfect for sandwiches and toast.
Tania C.
Mishawaka, IN
This is great bread. My husband is Italian. I love to use this bread to make the family paninis
Telma M.
These are really good.........! have great flavor and aren't too expensive. taste great!..........
Nikole W.
Camanche, IA
For pretty inexpensive bread, it tastes great! I love to use it for paninis and even just plain with a little olive oil and garlic pepper salt.
Stacy K.
Foodie Expert
I love this bread, it taste so good! Not only does it taste good but you get a lot for your money. It goes great with everything and the texture is great. This bread is very affordable and can be found at most stores like aldi's for example. It's also great paired with earth balance butter. I love it.