turally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant with Aloe Vera uploaded by Ellenyar B.turally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant with Aloe Vera uploaded by Gabriela P.turally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant with Aloe Vera uploaded by Brittany M.

BY TURALLY FRESH DEODORANT CRYSTAL

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal™ Lavender Roll-On. Hypoallergenic. Paraben/PG Free. No Aluminum Chlorohydrate. see more...

• Is this a good, safe option? 1 Answers
  • How is this deodorant? Does it actually work and keep the...1 Answers
  • "This smells great and definitely blocks any odor." in 1 review
GABRIELLE G.
Morgantown, MS
Review for: Naturally Roll-On, Original more...
This is My Favorite deoderant. It's also the cheapest, doesn't leave any white marks, and is completely Natural!! You should know that if You're just switching to a natural deoderant, Your underarms will go through a sort of purging process from pores being blocked by regular deos, usually lasts for up to 30 days. COMPLETELY NORMAL, but may smell worse than usual and cause You not to give a Natural deoderant a fair chance. Good New!!!: You can totally speed up the process by using a cleansing mask under your arms. I've tried at least 5 Natural deoderants, THIS IS THE BEST!! 🦋
Brooke B.
Marietta, GA
Love these quick and simple deodorants! They don't stain my clothes or irritate my skin. I love that I can use the roll-on when I'm traveling, running errands or just cant get to water, but will say you can control the strength of the pure crystal a little bit more (less water + more rubbing it on = more actual product on your skin).
Because this is a more mild, natural product, if I do something crazy like eat trash or greasy/low quality food that I'm not used to, this deo won't cover up that "funk", but I figure that's also my body freaking out trying to take out the garbage ;)
Would certainly recommend!
Ellenyar B.
Bridgeport, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Naturally Roll-On, Original more...
I like this deodorant and is the only one that I use because it's natural and is hypo allergenic paraben free and fragrance free since I have sensitive skin I really like it and I would buy it again which I bought at Walmart a few weeks ago.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Review for: Naturally Roll-On, Original more...
I bought this because it was decently priced for a natural deodorant but I ended up disliking over time because my underarms didn’t stay fresh as long as my other natural deodorants helped me to achieve. Plus, it seemed as if this deodorant never dried down completely as my underarms stayed wet almost all day.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was looking for an affordable, natural ingredient deodorant at Wal-Mart, and the Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal roll-on formula was one of the only options to choose from. I think this deodorant was only $1-2 and is paraben, fragrance, and aluminum chlorohydrate free. The ingredient list is pretty short and most ingredients are recognizable. That being said, this deodorant did not work so well for me. I would apply it at night and usually experienced odor the next day, especially if I was sweating or exercising. I think I would need an antiperspirant or fragranced version to actually be more satisfied. The price and ingredients are great, but the effectiveness at preventing odor was lacking in my experiences.
Abbie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Review for: Naturally Roll-On, Original more...
I love this deodorant, I can't use normal stuff anymore because it bothers my skin and I get super bad flare ups. This deodorant has given me zero problems, and tried fast so I don't have wet underarms
Izabella F.
lexington
I personally hate this product! It doesn't work and doesn't last long! If you have bad BO especially because everyone will still smell you! Sorry but it's not a good product!
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
I had an allergic reaction to another kind of deodorant and went out on a hunt for something hypoallergenic and found this. And quite frankly, I hated it. It smelled horrible, felt disgusting under my arms, and was gone as soon as I applied it. I even worried it was something to do with me and asked someone else to try it, and they agreed. This product was cheap, but in my opinion doesn't really do anything deodorant should. Sure, it's natural, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, but there are others out there that are all that and actually keep you from reeking.
Shannon P.
I love that this brand supports awareness of breast cancer firstly! It's a non drippy/non sticky formula and they have great scents. Though the fragrances don't make me happy on the flip side die to toxins etc but I like their price point and budget wise it's great and their a better option than other carcinogenic lines out there!! If you're on the HEAVY sweat side during the summer or if you get nervous, this may not be the product for you. I don't believe in antiperspirants but there are stronger deodorants out there than this.
Kenya H.
Murrieta, CA
Looking for an alternative to regular deo that's better for you, lasts forever, and easy on the wallet? This stuff is it! Yeah, I was a little skeptical at first, but I have been using it for over 3 months and have not had any issues. When I discovered this stuff and had impressive results I was like a little kid just learning how to ride a bike--I was excited and proud! Hey look at me! Just know that some of you may have some perspiration but not much if you're not a heavy sweater. NO ODOR AT ALL. I love it!
Stacy  .
St Petersburg, FL
How is this deodorant? Does it actually work and keep the smell away?
Kezia L.
Brandon, FL
Is this a good, safe option?

back