turally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant with Aloe Vera uploaded by Gabriela P.turally Fresh Deodorant Crystal Naturally Fresh Crystal Deodorant with Aloe Vera uploaded by Brittany M.
6 colors available

BY TURALLY FRESH DEODORANT CRYSTAL

Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal™ Lavender Roll-On. Hypoallergenic. Paraben/PG Free. No Aluminum Chlorohydrate. see more...

• Is this a good, safe option? 1 Answers
  • How is this deodorant? Does it actually work and keep the smell away?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "This smells great and definitely blocks any odor." in 1 review
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
I was a little skeptical of natural deodorants, but pleasantly surprised by the texture, power. And scentlessness of this deodorant! I feel like I have to use it a little more generously than other crystal deodorants, but it does very well,even in southern heat. The clean feeling after application and lack of residue in my clothes is a another plus!
Lorianne B.
Lorianne B.
Bloomington, IN
I hated this product. It smelled aweful. You'd have to wait for it to dry for a long time. And I had an allergic reaction to it. It wasn't affective at all and when it dried it would dry out my skin underneath. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone.
laura m.
laura m.
Weston, WV
I absolutely love this natural deodorant! One of my absolute favorites! Blocks out bad odors the natural way but by still allowing my body to naturally breathe!
Tessa K.
Tessa K.
Diberville, MS
I had an allergic reaction to another kind of deodorant and went out on a hunt for something hypoallergenic and found this. And quite frankly, I hated it. It smelled horrible, felt disgusting under my arms, and was gone as soon as I applied it. I even worried it was something to do with me and asked someone else to try it, and they agreed. This product was cheap, but in my opinion doesn't really do anything deodorant should. Sure, it's natural, hypoallergenic, and fragrance free, but there are others out there that are all that and actually keep you from reeking.
Kathryn W.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I was looking for an affordable, natural ingredient deodorant at Wal-Mart, and the Naturally Fresh Deodorant Crystal roll-on formula was one of the only options to choose from. I think this deodorant was only $1-2 and is paraben, fragrance, and aluminum chlorohydrate free. The ingredient list is pretty short and most ingredients are recognizable. That being said, this deodorant did not work so well for me. I would apply it at night and usually experienced odor the next day, especially if I was sweating or exercising. I think I would need an antiperspirant or fragranced version to actually be more satisfied. The price and ingredients are great, but the effectiveness at preventing odor was lacking in my experiences.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Salem, OR
I like, not love. I use it to decrease my risk of breast cancer and other cancers but it is only mildly effective. I find myself washing my pits and reapplying often but its worth it I guess
Izabella F.
Izabella F.
lexington
I personally hate this product! It doesn't work and doesn't last long! If you have bad BO especially because everyone will still smell you! Sorry but it's not a good product!
Heather F.
Heather F.
Fort Myers, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I was actually really excited to try this product out! After using it it doesn't really help whatsoever it wears off quick!
Codi A.
Codi A.
This is my favorite deodorant. I specifically chose it because it doesn't have antiperspirant and it's more natural than other deodorants. It roles on smoothly and the smell is nice. No complaints!
Cassidy A.
Cassidy A.
As someone in the healthcare field i highly recommend deodorants without aluminum. This one works well!
Kezia L.
Kezia L.
Brandon, FL
Is this a good, safe option?
Stacy  .
Stacy .
St Petersburg, FL
How is this deodorant? Does it actually work and keep the smell away?