Tural Balance Pet Foods Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats - Chicken & Sweet Potato Formula

BY TURAL BALANCE PET FOODS

For your Pooch's Sensitive Side In case your beloved pet suffers from allergic reactions to common food ingredients that lead to irritable bowels, upset stomach, and varied skin problems, he does deserve special care and a unique diet. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet Dog Food is made especially for your pooch that could be suffering from allergies and helps you to ease the suffering and help build a better immune system. This grain-free diet is available in 14 oz. and 8 oz. cans. Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Diet Dog Food: Contains effectual natural ingredients to help restore the dog's immune system Specially formulated for allergy-prone dogs Helps alleviate allergic reactions like irritable bowels Natural Balance Pet Foods have been developed by veterinarians and animal nutritionistsA Closer Look: The recipe is a proven formula for dogs with sensitivities based on a unique protein and carbohydrate blend. Made specially for: Dogs of all ages with sensitivities to common pet food ingredients. Free of: Grain Free. Artificial flavors, colors, wheat, barley, rice, or corn. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Kaitlyn A.
Finally! I found a treat that doesn't upset my sensitive dog's tummy! She is 8 months old, and has struggled with most treats giving her and upset stomach. This treat doesn't bother her at all. She comes running when she hears me open the bag. It's now the only treat we use. It also at a very decent price. No more than $5 for a bag. I definitely recommend this for dog owners.
Catherine S.
Mora, MN
I picked up a bag of these treats for my picky little dogs and they loved them. I was shocked!! I was happy to know that it was good for them and it was a good price around $5.00 after reading what was in them I was okay paying that. I picked them up at Tractor Supply.
Tashun L.
Statesboro, GA
One of my dogs loves these but my smaller dog doesn't car for them. My bigger dog runs when I pick up the bag and he has never gotten sick from eating them, compared to experiences with other treats. I like how small they are, they are very good training treats
Kristin D.
Long Beach, CA
My dog loves these. Seriously, when they are in the house, he will often sit under the counter where I keep them and whine to remind me that he's hungry (always) and that he probably deserves a treat.
Jennifer C.
Natural balance treats are not only yummy, they are also good for dogs. These chicken ones are great. The salmon ones are great for their hair and all but my dogs tend not to like them but the chicken is their favorite. Highly recommended.
Jamie B.
Salisbury, MD
My dog doesn't like them, but I get them whenever I head to my mom's house! Her dogs get so excited for them and I don't feel so bad about giving them the treat!
Shea L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My little dog really liked these. The only thing is I wish there was more chicken than sweet potato in them. I like that they have limited ingredients!
Bridgit B.
Columbus, OH
My pug loves this brand of treats and they are very healthy for her as well. Due to the fact that they are limited ingredient treats. No additives.
Carla C.
Cocoa Beach, FL
My two doggies love this brand of treats. Natural ingredients and no junkie stuff that could harm their digestive system.