Add a Photo
Tural Balance Pet Foods Inc Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats - Venison & Sweet Potato Formula

By TURAL BALANCE PET FOODS INC
#148 in Dog Food
Natural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Small Breed Dog TreatsNatural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Small Breed Dog Treats are a proven formula for dogs with allergies based on our unique single source protein and single source carbohydrate blend. Our all natural L.I.T. dog treats are perfectly sized for small breed dogs. Some dogs may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance has created L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Treats Formula, which has no by-products from USDA approved plants, a single source of animal protein that most dogs have not been exposed to, and fresh potatoes, a single source of carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods.
Photo (1)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Henderson, NV

I have a picky Puggle :) He is now 4 years old but I was struggling finding him a good food that did not break him out, make him itch or get sick. I did my research and found out that Puggles have grain allergies and he for sure did. Natural Balance is a great dog food that is grain free and is the only food my dog had eaten for the past three years. On top of that, he really likes the food, which surprised me. As long as he is happy, I am happy!
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA

I have a large breed dog. She seems to like these a lot. Of course she eats more than one at a time. I told my friend about them so she bought some and now her dog likes them too. The price point is a little on the higher side but definitely check it out!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, MA

For a year and half my dog struggled with food allergies we tried numerous foods and she was still itchy! Once we switch to natural balance her itching stopped. Huge relief! She's good with any flavor as long as it's natural balance brand.
Charlin F.
Charlin F.
Jefferson, PA

I just recently tried these treats, and my dogs loved them! I was pretty thrilled with this because they recipe was so healthy, and my dogs typically only want junk treats. But they really enjoyed these! Excellent brand and price!
Sharayah L.
Sharayah L.

These are constantly in my house. My bulldog loves these treats! She's 80 pounds I give her about three a day. These are by far her favorite. Kind of pricey but worth it. I will continue to buy these as long as my dog eats them.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Austin, TX

Perfect treat for the pups! Use them when teaching new tricks or just as a special treat. Both dogs have sensitive stomachs so finding treats that do not upset their stomachs is sometimes tricky. They absolutely love them!
Samantha W.
Samantha W.
Nottingham, MD

Perfect little treat. I take this on walks with my dogs. In fact if I don't they are not too pleased. They have sensitive stomachs and this does not upset their little tummies! They can't wait to get a treat.
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR

I always give these as a new pet gift šŸŽ. My pup loves them so much and it's made with all natural ingredients. I got them at petco . Slightly higher price point but amazing product . I recommend.
Angel W.
Angel W.
Des Moines, Iowa

My 3 dogs absolutely love these treats and they don't bother my female English bulldog that is allergic to just about every treat we have ever bought. Definitely will continue purchasing these!!
Haley W.
Haley W.

I use this limited ingredient brand for my dog and buy all the types of cookies that match. They come in two sizes and great as a treat for your dog if they have allergies.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN

Is it actually okay to feed your dogs sweet potatoes?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
29 Palms, CA

Do your dogs like this? I've never given my dog venison before.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Are these as great as everyone says?
abigail w.