Add a Photo
Tural Balance Pet Foods Inc Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats - Venison & Sweet Potato Formula

By TURAL BALANCE PET FOODS INC
#190 in Dog Food
Natural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Small Breed Dog TreatsNatural Balance L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Small Breed Dog Treats are a proven formula for dogs with allergies based on our unique single source protein and single source carbohydrate blend. Our all natural L.I.T. dog treats are perfectly sized for small breed dogs. Some dogs may be highly sensitive to commonly used proteins, carbohydrates and food additives in their diet. Allergic reactions can lead to irritable bowel, upset stomach, and a number of skin problems. Natural Balance has created L.I.T. Limited Ingredient Treats Formula, which has no by-products from USDA approved plants, a single source of animal protein that most dogs have not been exposed to, and fresh potatoes, a single source of carbohydrate not commonly found in dog foods.
Photo (1)
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Henderson, NV
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:33 a.m.
Review for: L.I.D.Limited Ingredient Diets Small Breed Sweet Potato And Venison Formula Dog Treats 8 oz
I have a picky Puggle :) He is now 4 years old but I was struggling finding him a good food that did not break him out, make him itch or get sick. I did my research and found out that Puggles have grain allergies and he for sure did. Natural Balance is a great dog food that is grain free and is the only food my dog had eaten for the past three years. On top of that, he really likes the food, which surprised me. As long as he is happy, I am happy!
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Amesbury, Ma
Nov. 16, 2016, 6:50 p.m.
For a year and half my dog struggled with food allergies we tried numerous foods and she was still itchy! Once we switch to natural balance her itching stopped. Huge relief! She's good with any flavor as long as it's natural balance brand.
Emilie W.
Emilie W.
Austin, TX
Dec. 19, 2016, 1:06 a.m.
Perfect treat for the pups! Use them when teaching new tricks or just as a special treat. Both dogs have sensitive stomachs so finding treats that do not upset their stomachs is sometimes tricky. They absolutely love them!
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Portland , OR
Dec. 3, 2016, 5:30 p.m.
I always give these as a new pet gift 🎁. My pup loves them so much and it's made with all natural ingredients. I got them at petco . Slightly higher price point but amazing product . I recommend.
Haley W.
Haley W.
I use this limited ingredient brand for my dog and buy all the types of cookies that match. They come in two sizes and great as a treat for your dog if they have allergies.
Liz H.
Liz H.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Dec. 19, 2016, 9:09 p.m.
My little guy loves these! They seem to be his favorite! Every time I shake he bag he comes running! Good value for the ingredients
Nyssa J.
Nyssa J.
Nov. 21, 2016, 11:02 a.m.
Easy on a sensitive dog's tummy. My dogs seem to like these treats a lot, though I haven't found a great they won't eat.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Christiansbrg, VA
Nov. 23, 2016, 8:27 p.m.
My dogs like these treats and I like them. They are natural ingredients and are very healthy for all size dogs.
Amy D.
Amy D.
Whiteville, TN
Feb. 2, 2017, 2:43 p.m.
My pet lovessss the taste of this dog treat brand. They always gets excited when I bring out the bag lol
Natalie L.
Natalie L.
Dogs love these treats and they are very healthy for them! They are good for small and big dogs!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Roseville, MN
Is it actually okay to feed your dogs sweet potatoes?
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Palm Coast, FL
Do your dogs like this? I've never given my dog venison before.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
New Iberia, LA
Are these as great as everyone says?
abigail w.
abigail w.
Wenatchee, WA
Are these grain free?
Rhian D.
Rhian D.
Is this safe / ok for my dog ? Does it contain anything unusual as he has a sensitive stomach ?