Dick Van Pattens Natural Balance LIT Limited Ingredient Treats Sweet Potato and Fish Formula are designed for dogs with sensitivities to common ingredients. Limiting the number of ingredients offers a unique alternative for dogs with special dietary needs. Scientifically formulated to provide high quality nutrition and help maintain skin and coat for all breeds and life stages of dogs. Premium quality ingredients including sweet potatoes and salmon, provide the nutrients your dog needs to lead a healthy, naturally balanced lifestyle. Easily digestible with no corn, soy or wheat. A crunchy, nutritious treat your dog cannot resist. No artificial flavors or colors. Ingredients include dried potatoes, sweet potatoes, potato protein, cane molasses, salmon, canola oil, whitefish meal, calcium carbonate, sodium chloride, natural mixed tocopherols, natural hickory smoke flavor, citric acid and rosemary extract.

The fish natural balance made my dog smell like fish, do these have that same effect?
Start your review of Tural Balance Pet Foods Inc Natural Balance Limited Ingredient Treats - Fish & Sweet Potato Formula!
3 years agoTulsa , OK
My dogs absolutely love these! I love them too because they're healthy, and that's top priority when searching for dog food/treats. The overall greatness of this product totally is worth some raunchy gas. If your dog is having some terrible gas you can also consult your vet about Imodium or anything like that if it becomes an issue for you. It's great for allergy dogs as well!
4 years agoWasilla, AK
My dog is allergic to almost everything and these are his all time favorite treats and they just so happen to be perfect for him! Never gives him rashes or makes him sick to his tummy. I purchase all the time.
3 years agoMontclair, CA
Pretty good treat for my little dogs. Says all natural but not grain free, so after a couple of uses, my dogs start itching. Have to stick with grain free treats.
3 years ago
My dog loves anything sweet potato but my dog seems to love these the most. This is a brand I trust and feel good about giving to my dog. These are so good for walks or training.
3 years agoNew London, WI
Love these! I have never seen my dog get to excited over treats before but she loves these and so do I knowing it's healthy and not mixed with a bunch of fillers I'd recommend these to any pet owners!
2 years agoPoway, CA
My dog is a boxer pit mix and she is very picky when it comes to gdog food and treats. But she absolutely loves these sweet potato and fish treats.
3 years agoHarrison Twp, MI
This is a brand I feel good about giving my dogs and they love it. they really love the sweet potato flavor.
2 years ago
My pet loves this food, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying their prducts!