Tural Balance Pet Foods Inc Natural Balance Bear Biscuits Dog Treats, 16 oz.

Natural Balance Bear Biscuits Natural Balance Bear Biscuits Dog Treats are extra crunchy, irresistible all natural gourmet treats for dogs. They are an extremely palatable and highly nutritious dog treat and training reward. Natural Balance Bear Biscuits Dog Treats are made with healthy grains, vegetables and apples. They're not just great tasting, but great nutrition for your loving dog too. these treats come in a 16 oz. resealable pouch.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tural Balance Pet Foods Inc Natural Balance Bear Biscuits Dog Treats, 16 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
5 years ago
Been buying these for my schnoodle for about 5 years. No matter how many times I change it up, I always come back to these treats. He loves them and I love that they are healthy and makes him happy!
3 years agoChicago, IL
Great product with natural ingredients. I highly recommend these over the cheap brands with tons of fillers and artificial color. My dog loves these too :)
3 years agoHollywood, FL
My baby girl loves these treats and I don't feel bad about giving them to her because they are natural!
3 years agoVancouver, WA
These are really great treats. My dog is sensitive and these haven't messed with her stomach
2 years ago
My pet loves this food, it is definitely his favourite in all the brands we've tried in over two years. I think I'll keep buying their prducts!