Tupperware Eco Sports Water Bottle in Green uploaded by arliene r.Tupperware Eco Sports Water Bottle in Green uploaded by Grazielle C.

BY TUPPERWARE

Buy on Walmart*
Toni B.
Great for on the go ! No leaking, no condensation , easy to carry around, and safe for environment . Color is beautiful! I would recommend this product!
Jennifer J.
Foodie Expert
Love this water bottle. The bottom that comes off is ingenious! Love that it is so versatile & is shaped perfectly to fit in your hand.
Kristen S.
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite water bottle. It is the best water bottle I have ever used! I love the color of it, but the size makes it easy to add lots of ice for a cold beverage!
Beatriz N.
El Paso, TX
Foodie Expert
Tupperwsre always has good stuff and this bottle is perfect for fresh water
Edaliz M.
WEBSTER, TX
Foodie Expert
This looks like a nice bottle. Easy to carry on the go. Seems to be nice for the kids, perfect to put in their school backpacks.
Stacey S.
Bismarck, AR
Foodie Expert
I love this product very much. I don't think I would be able to live without it . I will for sure be buying more
Nicki K.
Foodie Expert
I really like this sports bottle and it is perfect for hiding your keys or some cash while going to the gym or on a walk!
arliene r.
Parnamirim
Garrafinha de 500 ml, não fica com mau cheiro, ideal para qualquer finalidade. sempre uso e levo na minha bolsa com água. #tupperware #Influenster
Angelina G.
Great for going on walks or hiking and even just around the house u can use it for school and just about everything
Sara S.
I love these so much because it's so much healthier to drink out of this, also ecologicaly aware and the bottles are light and have never spilled and the color are super cute. On my bottle the cap portion is wide so I can add ice or lemon with no problem