BY TUNNOCK'S

Great product. Order right away see more...

Gayatri B.
Gayatri B.
E Stroudsburg, PA
It's so hard to find these in the states, but when you do they're normally expensive since it's an imported candy. But it's similar to kit Kats
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Grant, AL
I love these. They are great for Halloween because they come 36 to a box. They are so creamy and delicious.
Alexia S.
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I absolutely love these chocolate caramel wafer biscuits, sooo good and the whole family can enjoy.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Monticello, MN
Tried these for the first time just a few months ago. So very yummy! I was sent them from overseas so I'm sure they are not easy to find in the USA.
Devan W.
Devan W.
Yorktown , VA
They are so delicious. I love them and so do my three kids. Go buy them now - you'll be glad you did!
Malena P.
Malena P.
me gustan mucho!!! estas barritas de chocolate son realmente deliciosas. perfectas para cuando tienes antojo de algo rico y crujiente
leanne r.
leanne r.
I love these! So tasty and sweet. It is certainly a lovely treat. Not a bad price either. I encourage you to get some.
Megan H.
Megan H.
These taste nice but are very chewy so be careful is you have braces or dentures!
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
St. John's, NL
I love these bars. They have such a good chocolatey taste on top of crunchy wafers. So good for anyone to eat.
LaShara D.
LaShara D.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Where can I buy these Wafers?
member-5d167287d