BY NEXT

Chloe C.
Wakefield
I love next clothing for children. I always buy my nieces clothing from here for birthdays etc and the quality is always great and they always have lovely clothing in all year round. Next is definitely my go to for children's clothing!
Emely K.
Mill road, Lincoln
Good quality and true to size as is all next clothing but with the rise in prices I’m not very confident in them anymore and prefer to shop in other stores despite the fact all of my daughters clothes used to come from next.
vivien p.
london
The other day I brought my friends daughter a outfit and she’s been loving it I’m really happy about it yes it’s a good shop to go and shop for you it’s not that expensive but not that cheat it’s in the middle
Katie L.
oldbury
Perfect I suppose but they fit well and feel well the fabric is amazing and smoothe and not itchy to my skin
Justyna D.
Telford
I love shopping at next. Quality of clothes is amazing. My girls loves everything there. Highly recommended
HANA H.
Got this as a gift for my niece and she loves it ; super girly and adorable .. very pretty and easy to wear
Beth M.
England
Next is far the best place to buy children clothes from. Because the quality is amazing