Tung Gel with Zinc, Fresh Mint, 3 oz uploaded by Elham A.

BY TUNG

Available Now! The latest and greatest formulation of TUNG Gel, Fresh Mint with Zinc! In the summer of 2008, we improved our formulation and while we received rave reviews, some of our long-time customers thought it could be even better.  We listened to the comments, tweaked the formula, and then had our customers review it.  The result:  a thicker, bolder formula guaranteed to make your day fresh!  Enjoy! Clinical research indicates that odor-causing bacteria on the tongue is the #1 cause of bad breath. For years, TUNG™ Gel has been recognized as being the best way to remove the nasty bacteria that leaves a "tongue gunk" residue on the tongue s surface. Now, TUNG™ Gel is Even Better !!! The newest formulation of TUNG™ Gel is a result of a year s worth of laboratory and consumer research, and not only is the product more effective in remov see more...

Priscilla C.
Rllng Hls Est, CA
These work great. It replaces you hanging to brush your tongue with a rough toothbrush
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
This works best with the Tung Brush. Just like the Tung Brush works best with this Tung Paste. It's very effective and it's not too strong of the taste. I have been using this for a very long time and it's very hard to find in stores. The only store I can think of that sells this is Bed Bath and Beyond and Drugstore.com.
Ashley D.
I think EVERYONE should use this in combination with a really good alcohol free mouthwash. It gets rid of the white nasty gunk from your tongue and makes your breath feel super fresh versus brushing your tongue with your toothbrush alone.
Khyati S.
Wellness Guru Expert
This product does a great job of making your mouth feel clean and refreshed! It does a fantastic job of getting rid of strong garlic or onion smell that just don't seem to come out even after you brush your teeth.
Elham A.
Salwa,
I was happy to find Tung in Kuwait, I found it both in Rumaithiya Co op and Salwa Co Op. I have both the paste formula and the brush. I like it, it is not too strong for me ( Idon't like strong mint). Keeps me fresh. I religiously use it  in the usual mornings and evenings. Don't neglect your tongue!! it's a cause factor for bad breath as well!!