Tung Brush uploaded by Breonca J.Tung Brush uploaded by Elham A.

BY TUNG

Colors May Vary TUNG™ Brush with Free Gel Sample Brush color may vary Licks Bad Breath & Tongue Gunk Eliminates bad breath where it starts Clinical research shows that odor-causing bacteria on the tongue is the #1 cause of bad breath.  There s no better tool to get rid of that nasty bacteria and "tongue gunk" than the TUNG™ Brush. Designed to outperform tooth brushes and scrapers with greater coverage and superior comfort with no gagging. Unique bristle design penetrates tongue crevices not visible to the naked eye where odor-causing bacteria hide. see more...

• Where can I buy this online?1 Answers
  • What is the purpose of this product? I am looking for a toothbrus...1 Answers
  • Omg where can i buy1 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Breonca J.
Breonca J.
This is amazing! Sometimes I even brush my teeth with it! Deep cleans your tongue and gets the bacteria off so it smells a lot better! I got this from whole foods they also have them at native sun! Love love love
Helen K.
Helen K.
I got this today in the mail and immediately went to brush my teeth. I decided to do my tongue first and went to town... I was happy the bristles were strong and definitely felt like my tongue was getting a proper scrubbing! I felt a lot of saliva building up, so I spit in the sink. BLOOD AND SALIVA.
Freaked out, I looked in the mirror and my tongue looked like a slab of meat fresh from the butcher's lair. I scrubbed everywhere a little too vigorously and as a result got bleeding spots all over my tongue...
After my tongue stopped looking like a victim of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre, I was pleasantly surprised... The Tung Brush sent the plaque on my tongue an immediate eviction notice and I definitely do appreciate it!
Christian G.
Christian G.
San Francisco, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I have been using this product for a very long time. It's very effective! They are hard to find at drugstores but easier somewhat online. Works very well. I use with the same brand of the paste as well for the tongue. I highly recommend for others and even more if you have bad breath issues.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Winnipeg
I've heard great things about the product, and personally love it myself! Gotta love having fresh breath.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
This is an easy to use product with great results. Makes my mouth feel super fresh afterward!
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
You need to use this in combination with the tung gel to experience the full effect of super fresh breath! If it's your first time using the brush, you might bleed.
Yadith M.
Yadith M.
Orlando, FL
Good brush! i like the color assortments :)............................................
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
West Monroe, LA
I love this brush! It takes up no room & makes my mouth smell & feel fresh! I would love to get a few different colors
Elham A.
Elham A.
Salwa,
I was happy to find Tung in Kuwait, they both really work well together. I have  the paste formula and the brush. The brush softly works on your tongue much better than the regular tooth brush. Don't neglect your tongue!! it's a cause factor for bad breath as well!!
Ana W.
Ana W.
Good brush, perfect size to bring with you everyday. And doesn't take up a lot of room.
Cora W.
Cora W.
ALLENDALE, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I would love a free sample of this. Where do you get one?
Marissa G.
Marissa G.
What is the purpose of this product? I am looking for a toothbrush that aids in fresh breath.
lesly r.
lesly r.
Reno, NV
Omg where can i buy
Tessa T.
Tessa T.
Waterloo, IA
Does it work better then the Oral B tongue brush?
Samantha t.
Samantha t.
Morrow, GA
You can get a free sample of this products just by answering questions and giving reviews on this product.