Tuna Helper Tuna Creamy Pasta, 5.5 oz

by Tuna Helper

Our products are made with NO artificial flavors or colors from artificial sources. Add Your Own Twist! Add some pizzazz! Stir in chopped red bell pepper just before simmering. Add cooked mixed vegetables and cooked broccoli florets just before serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tuna Helper Tuna Creamy Pasta, 5.5 oz!
Ashley O.
Papillion, NE
Tuna helper creamy pasta is a easy nutritious dinner recipe. It’s quick and easy which makes it a great choice for a busy night. The flavor is great and the price is affordable. I would recommend this to anyone with a busy family who wants to incorporate tuna into their dinner.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Wow, I love me some Tuna Helper... it has always been one of my favorite meals ever since I was a little girl. It is so fast, cheap, and easy to make.... you just throw everything together.. plus you don't have to cook it right after you buy all of the ingredients because it can stay in the pantry for months before expiring. It makes a large portion and you get about 3-4 meals with a package.
samantha N.
Huntington, WV
The tuna helper is about the only helper we like in our house it is so good i make some mashed potatoes to go with it.
Katie N.
Charlotte
This is a staple for my family...it’s super cheap and easy and you can add things like peas or bacon or extra cheese to spice things up!
Kyrsten W.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m a pescatarian so I’m always looking for good seafood options for dinners. This pasta is quick and super easy to make, not to mention delicious! It is so affordable that there’s no excuse not to try it, especially if you’re a tuna lover like me.
Mary Sue S.
Oxford, MS
This is about one of the easiest dinners it is out there. It quick, easy to fix and make ms enough for three to four people. It’s pretty good too. College kids surely love this as a go to meal.
Dione P.
Forest Park, GA
Tuna Helper Tuna Creamy Pasta, 5.5 oz uploaded by Dione P.
My husband hates tuna helper but my daughters and I absolutely crave the stuff. They even especially enjoy it when I add things like fresh spinach to it. We pair with a generous side salad and it's a hit!
Alicia D.
Salt Lake City, UT
Hamburger helper. Only with tuna. What do you think your momma will say when you tell her about this one?!
Meghan K.
Troy, NY
Betty Crocker Tuna Helper Classic Creamy Pasta is alright, but I prefer the chicken and hamburger varieties.
Destiny T.
Super yummy! Not a big fan or beef, I'm more of a tuna girl! Perfect fast supper!

Looking for your answer?