Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 160 ct Bottle uploaded by Mallory R.Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 160 ct Bottle uploaded by Synthia I.

BY TUMS #5 in Antacids

Goes to work in seconds! see more...

• How many of these do you usually take to get rid of bad h...4 Answers
Jennifer S.
Tulsa, OK
I've only had indigestion when I was pregnant, so my opinion my not be valid for everyone. I did try Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 72 ct Bottle when it would get bad, it helped a little bit but I would've rathered it work better. My senses were sensitive to everything at the time so I appreciated the tropical flavors. My husband eats these like candy, they work better for him too.
Brianna S.
burlington
I've suffered from heartburn/ acid reflux since I was 12 and tums have always been there for me, my acid reflux gets extremely bad it even gets into my mouth and hurts my teeth and leaves my mouth feeling very strange after and if I don't have my prescription on me that also helps with my problem I always have tums to help me get through!
Cora P.
Atlanta, GA
I use tums whenever I feel like I have a stomach ache or heart burn. I use the fruity ones and I love how they taste, and I think that they really help my stomach out. I would 100% recommend them Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 72 ct Bottle
Julie D.
Miami
Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Tropical Fruit Antacid Chewable Tablets 72 ct Bottle I don’t get heartburn often but I always grab the tuna when I do. If my stomach ever feels off or upset I always grab tuna as well and they work great! The taste isn’t bad and the price is low
Brénda M.
Whenever I get a heartburn I turn to Tums! I have used it for years! I even used it when I was pregnant! It is a life saver! It is also very affordable and tasty. I recommend this to anyone who hasn’t still found the right product for their heartburn! This will do!
Cassandra F.
Gouverneur, NY
I love this product and how fast it works. It’s affordable and does the trick. The only thing I wish could change is the texture! I love the fruit ones because it makes the taste more enjoyable but the texture throws me off when I’m nauseous in the first place!
Brianna N.
Tums are my absolute life saver! I always have a stomachache because certain foods really bother my stomach. I take two and it takes away any stomach pain or indigestion I may have. They have a very chalky texture, so I would recommend having water on hand.
Andrea g.
This product is effective, it doesn’t taste bad, I am horrible at taking chewable pills but this one is good. I feel like it starts working within 30 minutes. Sometimes I take it before I eat to avoid he heartburn instead of trying to alleviate it later.
Grace R.
Fargo
tums have saved my life so many times, whenever i have an acidy feeling in my stomach or heart i take one and it’s almost instantly gone, i can’t imagine any others would do the same, i highly recommend this to others with heartburn or sour stomach
Kennedy M.
Lincoln, NE
these taste like candy making it easy to pop a few whenever indigestion hits. i prefer them over liquid medicine or seltzar tablets. they come with plenty of tablets which makes them last a long time depending how frequently you take them
Lindsay G.
Hazleton, PA
How many of these do you usually take to get rid of bad heartburn or indigestion?