Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #40 in Antacids

Matea R.
Loma Linda , CA
I had heart burn very badly when I was pregnant and these are the only thing I used to treat it. I cannot take any other flavor besides mint! I also think they work better and feel better when I take them. It’s like eating a chalky mint.
Emma B.
Mankato
I like these because they really help with a funky tummy, but I just wouldn’t recommend this flavor. It’s not terrible but they definitely make better flavors for you to choose from unless you are someone who really likes mint.
Nikki C.
Walker, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I frequently get heartburn and it’s easily relived with this product. It works quick to ease the burning and discomfort. The taste is great(for an antacid). I buy these frequently and will continue to use them.
Erin P.
Atlanta
Hate the taste of these. They work fast and the mint calms your stomach but very very chalky tasting compared to the alternatives. If you need relief fast they will do the trick but not a huge fan of these.
Dominique C.
Canonsburg, PA
These work well at getting rid of heart burn which is something I hardly ever get but I keep these around in case I do.They are effective and meet my expectations.I would repurchase in the new berry flavors.
Caitlin E.
Wheeling, WV
I used these throughout my pregnancy to keep my heartburn at bay. I purchased it at target. These work almost immediately for me and work better than the off brand. I would definitely buy it again.
Naomi H.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums are the only antacid I have ever used and probably will ever continue to use. I love the peppermint flavor especially when I have an upset stomach because it leaves me feeling refreshed and not more sick.
Kara D.
Cushing, ME
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I take tums when I get heartburn. Heartburn is rare for me but when I do get it tums does the trick and makes it go away. It must be good cause all my pregnant friends reach for it all the time! Haha
Lyra A.
Winnetka, CA
Tums as been around since before I was around, I think. That says a lot about a product because it's in every household bathroom. This works wonders when my stomach is acting up and it's super affordable. Plus the flavor is an added bonus . I tend to take travel tums with me when I go out of the country because you never know!
Dalynn B.
Des Allemands, LA
Love the fresh breath smell and peppermint taste! It works wonders and insures me that i will not get sick before going to bed after eating something acidic or heavy!
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Which Tums flavor is your favorite?