Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #97 in Antacids

Matea R.
Enoch, UT
I had heart burn very badly when I was pregnant and these are the only thing I used to treat it. I cannot take any other flavor besides mint! I also think they work better and feel better when I take them. It’s like eating a chalky mint.
Barbora H.
Peachtree City
Works perfectly, brings relief really  fast and is afforfable. It might be a little too expensive compared to store brand alternatives that work just as well.
Kiari H.
I don't use this product everyday, but when I do I appreciate how fast it works - usually within 30 seconds of popping into my mouth. I used to use it quite often, but have change my diet, and stressed down my life. Now I use it only when I slip up on my diet. But I am allergic to Red dyes So I only use the Wintergreen flavor. Some of my family members are allergic to yellow, red and blue, and i don't think tums makes a plain white flavor anymore.
Amy R.
Montgomery, AL
This product stays in my purse. As someone with constant gas and stomach issues, tums have stayed in close proximity to me since I was a child. My tummy gurgling and gross feeling goes away very quickly after taking these. Also the peppermint is a huge plus!
Sydney B.
Hamilton, NJ
Tums are my go to product whenever I have an upset stomach or heart burn. If it wakes me up in the middle of the night I just take two tums and everything is fine. The flavors taste great and the product is very affordable and easy to find almost anywhere
Maggie W.
Owings Mills, MD
I get stomach aches more often than I would like to. My boyfriend keeps a bunch of these around his apartment and I take them when I need them. They lose some points for being chewables because I think that the taste is unpleasant. It's like chewing chalk.
snigdha P.
Plymouth, MN
Tums definitely help alleviate any stomach discomfort. I only get the peppermint flavors because I'm not someone that likes fruity flavors for medicines, and it tastes fresh and great and is super effective and makes sure you feel better.
Amanda P.
I have some serious stomach issues and I only take these if I can catch the stomach ache right when it starts. If I don't they don't do much for me. I like the mint ones better because mint is suppose to be good for your stomach.
Haley M.
Tums work pretty well but I find that they don't completely get rid of my indigestion when I do have it. It's usually a hit or miss whether or not they work for me so I would
consider trying another brand or method for relief
Anissa M.
Lincoln, CA
Works every time. Peppermint is the best flavor I feel and helped a lot during my pregnancy. I used it constantly and although I don't have heartburn like I did then I always have my extra supply in my medicine cabinet.
Tessa S.
Oswego, NY
Which Tums flavor is your favorite?