Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4

Do your prefer these or the fruit flavored ones more?

Bettie W.
Bettie W.
1 year, 3 months ago
I like the fruit ones. But sometimes I get the peppermint.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
1 year, 6 months ago
I prefer the fruit flavors
Claire M.
Claire M.
1 year, 11 months ago
I prefer the peppermint flavors. For some reason, the fruit flavors give me a chalk-y taste in my mouth. For me, the peppermint ones are refreshing! Hope this helps!
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
BLOOMINGTON, IN
2 years ago
I prefer the fruit flavor. I can't stand this peppermint. However, peppermint is supposed to soothe the stomach.
Onix M.
Onix M.
2 years, 4 months ago
I prefer the fruit flavor
Angee K.
Angee K.
Elsberry, MO
Its either or to me
Kate H.
Kate H.
Morrison, CO
2 years, 4 months ago
Peppermint! It has a nice cooling sensation
Irene R.
Alaina M.
Mc Ewen, TN
2 years, 10 months ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These aren't bad but I prefer the fruit smoothies flavor the most
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
3 years, 1 month ago
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like the fruit better.