by Tums

#22 in Antacids

Tums ultra 1000 antacid chewable tablets 160-pk. - peppermint

Can't these help with leg cramps since they have calcium?
DO you use these as calcium supplement?
Do your prefer these or the fruit flavored ones more?
Start your review of Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid Tablets 160 ct Bottle!
Product Highlights
“I personally like the peppermint flavor because they leave a cooling sensation in their wake that really helps soothe any heartburn you're experiencing.” in reviews
“They taste great and they work ” in reviews
“If you get heartburn these work great and are inexpensive.” in reviews
Mooresville, NC
Honestly the peppermint tums freaked me out at first but I got used to them. I usually can’t go on a jog without getting the burning sensation from GERD but I take two of these before my jog and when it would usually burn, I feel a nice cool sensation instead. They’re fast acting. Definitely recommend and it helps the breath also.
I suffer from really bad indigestion, to the point that it wakes me out of my sleep at night. This is the only product I have found that really works for me. It also works fairly quickly. I have a bottle at work and at home. I would definitely keep repurchasing this product.
Spokane, WA
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I prefer the mint flavored antacids because, in general, that nice cooling sensation helps you feel better right away. They are easy to chew which is a big deal because other brands sometimes feel like they will break your teeth! No bueno! These are my go-to antacid tablets.
Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid Tablets 160 ct Bottle Great chewable tablets to relief from acid indigestion and heartburn...use after eating..
Palm Bay Florida
In my opinion these are the best tablets for heartburn, I used to take roll-aids but now prefer these by far.  These are more effective then the other options, I take these pritty much everyday, multiple times.
Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid Tablets 160 ct Bottle
I don't know where I would be without TUMS. I bring them with me everywhere, in every bag and purse I own. I have a super sensitive stomach, and Tums truly help me. I love that they are peppermint flavor because they work kind of as a mint. The fruity flavors always felt a little chalky to me but the peppermint ones don't bother me at all.
Cibolo, TX
I had really bad heartburn when pregnant and I read that it’s best to get the tablets without any added colors or dyes. These peppermint ones by tums were just that. They had no additives and I actually really enjoyed the mint flavor too. And of course, it helped my heartburn go away!
Oh boy does this work. Also it tastes great so it doesn’t feel like I’m taking medicine. Actually, I think kids would not mind taking this if they were having a tummy ache. If you like mint take this.
I really hate chalky pills, but when I have heartburn, these peppermint tuna are my go-to. They leave my mouth feeling fresh, and dissolve my heartburn. I will always only buy the peppermint flavored ones!
This product has a great taste and is wonderful at helping heartburn almost immediately. It always meets my expectations. The price of this product is better than most other products on the market. I would definitely recommend this product to others.