BY TUMS #9 in Antacids

Tums ultra 1000 antacid chewable tablets 160-pk. - peppermint see more...

• DO you use these as calcium supplement?7 Answers
  • Do your prefer these or the fruit flavored ones more?16 Answers
  • Can't these help with leg cramps since they have calcium?3 Answers
Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Peppermint Antacid Tablets 160 ct Bottle
  • "I personally like the peppermint flavor because they leave a cooling sensation in their wake that really helps soothe any heartburn you're experiencing." in 2 reviews
  • "If you get heartburn these work great and are inexpensive." in 1 review
  • "They taste great and they work " in 1 review
Jasmine L.
san jacinto, ca
The peppermint ones are our favorite in our household because they work like a man and peppermint always makes your stomach feel better as well I feel like it really was the burn sensation so fast we hate the fruity ones they are disgusting the peppermint ones remind me of altoids They work so good we have them in our car in my purse all the time and of course that home we always use them
Amber B.
louisville
I am lactose intolerant and gluten intolerant but do not follow the diet I’m supposed to, so when the time comes, these save me from so much bloating and so much pain. I like this flavor much more than the fruity ones. Very refreshing and easy to get down. I love Tums and how much they truly help. These are in my medicine cabinet at all times.
Kala M.
Mantua, NJ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
This Tums product was a lifesaver for me when I was pregnant. The cool mint flavor was extra soothing when my stomach was upset and they worked so well for minor heartburn. I had these by my bed and in my purse. I needed them to survive!! They cost about 5.00 a bottle and lasted a good while. I would recommend these to all of my pregnant friends
Nyla F.
Cheswick , PA
These are the only thing that helped my heartburn during pregnancy. Towards the end I couldn't even drink water without pain - these gave me enough relief to be able to sleep at night. Highly recommend this product.
Gretchen G.
Perkinston, MS
This is my go to for occasional heartburn. It cools my stomach on contact and keeps the heartburn at bay for a long time. The peppermint flavor is way better than the fruit flavor, in my opinion. Plus the peppermint provides a more satisfying feeling of relief by cooling on the way down.
Erin S.
Memphis, TN
These work fairly well. It’s fast acting and easy to find in pretty much any store. When I purchase Tums, I only purchase mint flavor. I find the fruit flavor to be, for lack of a better word; disgusting. Of course Tums are ‘chalky’ but the mint flavor is more palatable, in my opinion.
Christy S.
Ballston Lake, NY
Tums ultra sits on my bed side table, when I have bouts of heart burn, it’s usually when I lay down . I only love the peppermint because it soothes upset tummy’s that sometimes pop up at my house. Would definitely recommend this for occasional heart burn and upset stomachs.
emily w.
Mount Clemens, MI
I don’t know what to really say about Tums other than the fact that it works. I try not to use it too often, only when my indigestion is bad, which for some reason is typically right before that time of the month. it does pretty much instantly make my stomach feel better, I’m a fan of the mint flavor, I think it helps. definitely stops that ‘food is about to come up’ feeling really quickly.
Kendall K.
Atlanta
Tums is great because it helps my stomach aches without making me feel like I’m putting a lot of chemicals in my body. I really like that they are peppermint flavored because I don’t like the frui flavors. The only issue is not being able to drink water for a while after.
Janay G.
Bronx , NY
I don’t use very often but when I have heartburn I will most likely reach for this I like the peppermint flavor it’s reminds me of candy but it has definitely helped with any heartburn or upset stomach I had in the past but luckily for me I don’t experience it to much
Brittany L.
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
Do your prefer these or the fruit flavored ones more?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
DO you use these as calcium supplement?
Shari D.
Needville, TX
Can't these help with leg cramps since they have calcium?