Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.

BY TUMS

Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid with Calcium Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets. see more...

Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT
  • "Ever get heartburn after eating something spicy and playing sports?If so then the tums is just for you fast relieving" in 3 reviews
Lauren F.
Searcy
These work fast to calm down stomach problems. I get them anywhere from Walmart and DG to a gas station. They are decent in price and I would pay for them any day to combat heartburn quickly. Pill forms of heartburn control can take 30+ minutes to work. These work almost immediately. They also taste fairly good too. I will definately be buying these from now on.
Machelle H.
Sioux Falls, SD
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Whenever I have indigestion, the first thing I think of is to grab Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT. I really do not like taking in medicines especially those with aftertaste but I like this Tums with berries flavor; it does not taste like medicine but works fast and effectively.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I love these Tums. It seems I always get heartburn when I'm not home. I love that these are small enough to fit in my purse but the package is big enough that I can actually find it. The flavor is about the same as other heartburn relievers.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I get heartburn once in a while but when i was pregnant i had it 24/7 and it was tough! I only used tums and i loved that they were easy to eat bc they tasted like candy! Plus they are always reasonably priced.
RaeLynn M.
I use when I don't have anything else handy when I'm away from home. Eases the heartburn up and acts fast. Isn't pricey and if you can get past the chalky texture they taste pretty good. Must have for when your out and about
Jennifer C.
Bullhead City, AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have always kept a baggy of tums in my purse, car, desk. Anywhere I go. They work good tasted ok and are convenient quick and easy to get into when you have that knarlly heat burn
Dharma V.
Canton
I like the taste of the assorted berries much better than the mint. I really only had indigestion and heartburn while I was pregnant so this is when I used this product. It didn’t always help, other times it did. I just think it never completely cured the heartburn just helped a little bit.
Jamie D.
Keavy, KY
Always keep these in my purse and car. I love spicy food! Hkwever, it doesn't always love me back and the older i get the more I realize I have to have these at all times haha they're fast acting and work great. The taste I chalky but not bad at all
Valerie G.
Works great and fast. I love how easy it is to find and affordable in price. I can toss it in my purse or gym bag for easy access anytime. I would definitely purchase over and over again. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for relief.
annie a.
Ashburn, VA
My go-to for heartburn and acid reflux! I'm not a huge fan of some of the flavors but at least it does the job. The only thing I don't like is after chewing there still pieces left in my mouth and it just feels kind of gross.
KATHERINE P.