Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Roxana R.

BY TUMS #98 in Antacids

Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid with Calcium Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets. see more...

Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT
  • "Ever get heartburn after eating something spicy and playing sports?If so then the tums is just for you fast relieving" in 3 reviews
Alicia C.
Orlando
Love these!!! They helped me get through my last month of pregnancy when heartburn was so bad! I liked the chewable options because theyre actually delicious,and added calcium was a plus because of my pregnancy!
Megan B.
Saint Joseph, MO
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I like to keep the mini tubes of antacids in my handbag in case nausea were to follow me through the day. Always great to keep on hand or in a car first aid kit. The flavor variety is great too!
Cassie W.
Jamestown, Ca
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
My go to when anyone in the family has a tummy ache. I also use it for additional calcium. The flavor is much better than other antacids I have tried. It’s a good price and works great.
Jordan K.
Vermilion, OH
Tums chewable are a life saver. I love the roll pack because they are easy to take anywhere. Take two and within minutes you have relief as if you never has indigestion.
melissa k.
Raymond, MN
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
BEST. PREGNANCY PRODUCT. EVER! I had the worst heartburn when I was pregnant (both times) and this was my saving grace. I will forever be grateful for the soothing relief of TUMS.
Leah B.
Tums are lifesavers! I have always had heartburn and never really knew where to turn. I used Tums fruity flavors for a while but really did not enjoy the green and yellow flavors. Then I found Assorted Berries - BEST. Invention. Ever! Every flavor was delicious! I am finishing out my pregnancy and the extra strength assorted berries flavor got me through the last 5 weeks with less misery! Fast, effective, tasty!
Melanie S.
Rockwood, TN
Unfortunately sometimes heartburn hits in the worst of times. However, tums have always intervened for me.
Convenience is that these can be found literally anywhere, and are so small you can hide them anywhere too.
I like that they have a fruity flavor, I don't think I could do something that didn't.
Within a short amount of time, my heartburn has been controlled. Thanks for always coming to the rescue tums!
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Tums is another product that has always worked for me. At any given time you can open my medicine cabinets and find Tums. I don't get heartburn often but when I do I know two Tums Ultra Strength when take care of it for me. The assorted berry flavor is pretty good. They don't have an otherly powder taste. They taste like berries and they start to help my heartburn about 15 minutes after I take them.
Chelsea P.
Santa Rosa , CA
I don't get heart burn often but when I do TUMS is the first thing I reach for! I absolutely love the berry flavor so that's the only one that I buy. It relieves me of any pain and discomfort in a matter of minutes! I definitely recommend this brand and berry flavored ones.
April P.
Taunton, MA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Thank God for these little miracle chews! I recently started new medication and the heartburn side effect is HORRIBLE. I keep these bad boys in my purse and after chewing on 2, the relief is 100% within 15 minutes. Can't live without these!
KATHERINE P.