Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT uploaded by Roxana antonieta R.

BY TUMS #36 in Antacids

Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Antacid with Calcium Assorted Berries Chewable Tablets. see more...

Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Chewable Antacid Tablets Assorted Berries - 12 CT
  • "Ever get heartburn after eating something spicy and playing sports?If so then the tums is just for you fast relieving" in 3 reviews
Lauren F.
Searcy
These work fast to calm down stomach problems. I get them anywhere from Walmart and DG to a gas station. They are decent in price and I would pay for them any day to combat heartburn quickly. Pill forms of heartburn control can take 30+ minutes to work. These work almost immediately. They also taste fairly good too. I will definately be buying these from now on.
Valerie G.
Works great and fast. I love how easy it is to find and affordable in price. I can toss it in my purse or gym bag for easy access anytime. I would definitely purchase over and over again. Highly recommend it to anyone looking for relief.
Ashley S.
Savanna, IL
I love these Tums. It seems I always get heartburn when I'm not home. I love that these are small enough to fit in my purse but the package is big enough that I can actually find it. The flavor is about the same as other heartburn relievers.
Reagan S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I use the Tums bc they’re quick to take when that unwanted nasty heartburn occurs. I like the berry and smoothie flavor the most. It help for a good while before you need to take another one. You can find these at almost at store around.
Jamie W.
I do not need this very often, but I like the convenience of the small toll and the berry flavor is great. It provides relief from minor indigestion, but I will need Zantac for anything more than minor discomfort.
Corrine V.
Yakima, WA
I get heartburn once in a while but when i was pregnant i had it 24/7 and it was tough! I only used tums and i loved that they were easy to eat bc they tasted like candy! Plus they are always reasonably priced.
RaeLynn M.
I use when I don't have anything else handy when I'm away from home. Eases the heartburn up and acts fast. Isn't pricey and if you can get past the chalky texture they taste pretty good. Must have for when your out and about
Jennifer C.
bullhead city , AZ
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I have always kept a baggy of tums in my purse, car, desk. Anywhere I go. They work good tasted ok and are convenient quick and easy to get into when you have that knarlly heat burn
Angela P.
I really like the flavor choices of these products and how well they do help with heartburn. My kids try to eat them because they think theyre candy so I have to keep them put up
Dharma V.
Canton
I like the taste of the assorted berries much better than the mint. I really only had indigestion and heartburn while I was pregnant so this is when I used this product. It didn’t always help, other times it did. I just think it never completely cured the heartburn just helped a little bit.
KATHERINE P.