BY TUMS #31 in Antacids

• Are they effective as the original?11 Answers
  • Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous? 7 Answers
  • Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better th...8 Answers
Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable
  • "I take a prescription for reflux everyday and still get heartburn once in a while." in 2 reviews
  • "I am just not a huge fan of the chalky consistency (makes me gag sometimes) when I am already not feeling good. " in 1 review
Donnah L.
Las Vegas, NV
Been taking TUMs for years and I can say this is my go-to over the counter medication of I have heartburn. Love how it taste good and how it's chewable. The only thing that concerns me is that it doesn't not have a safety lid, it can be easily opened by a child. I have 2 boys at home and I have to make sure it's hidden away from their view, they might think it's candy ❤️
Kate T.
Chicago
These are a life saver when the drug store is closed and I am out of omeprazole. I have horrible reflux and GERD and will eat these four at a time as needed. They provide some immediate relief, and at least make the burning tolerable so that I can exist until the next day.
Abby M.
My holy grail. Probably since like 9th grade I have always had stomach issues. My whole family always has Tums with them, we understand each other. But they really do fix any stomach pain/cramps, or heartburn within minutes for me. I will never stop using this product.
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I'm lucky to not get indigestion or heart burn very often, but when I do Tums is always my go to brand. Compared to other brands I've tried Tums just works best for me. Whatever my issue may be, Tums seems to relieve it quickly. Plus the flavors taste pretty good.
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
They help easy my kids tummy without being very harsh. I'll give her 1 or 2 and she will be fine to finish her day or go to bed or whatever it is she's doing. She says they taste like candy so it's a bonus that it's not a chore to get her to take them
Mckenzie F.
Winnemucca , NV
This product is amazing. I’m a type of person who absolutely hates chewable medication, but these taste amazing! I would definitely recommend this product to people who don’t like chewable tablets. , it taste just like candy and not disgusting chalk!
Selena G.
Roswell, NM
My husband and I love spicy food but our stomachs can’t handle the food like it use to. We basically live off of this tums. They do their job and they smooth the stomach in minutes. I don’t what we would do without our tums. I definitely recommend it.
Jennifer A.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Love love love this I tend to get heartburn all the time and this is something I can take on the go or leave at home and know for a fact this will relieve the heartburn immediately definitely something I will always have in my home
madysen l.
These are great! They usually instantly cure my heartburn. They are very affordable and you can usually find coupons for them too! They are sold pretty much everywhere which is very convenient too. I would definitely recommend
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These taste like candy and they're not as chalky so way easier to get down. I feel like they don't work as fast as the other heartburn relief tablets I've used before but when it does kick in it lasts a good long while.
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Are they effective as the original?
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the regular Tums?
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous?