BY TUMS #15 in Antacids

• Are they effective as the original?11 Answers
  • Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous? 7 Answers
  • Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the r...8 Answers
Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable
  • "I take a prescription for reflux everyday and still get heartburn once in a while." in 2 reviews
  • "I am just not a huge fan of the chalky consistency (makes me gag sometimes) when I am already not feeling good. " in 1 review
Virginia S.
Kingsport, TN
I'm lucky to not get indigestion or heart burn very often, but when I do Tums is always my go to brand. Compared to other brands I've tried Tums just works best for me. Whatever my issue may be, Tums seems to relieve it quickly. Plus the flavors taste pretty good.
Katelyn M.
Romeoville, IL
Tums will always be chalky but this flavor is the best choice. GERD and acid reflux runs in the family so I struggle with heart burn fairly often. I usually take this to solve symptoms quick while I wait for my prescription version of Pepcid to kick in.
Mercedes S.
Gravette, AR
They help easy my kids tummy without being very harsh. I'll give her 1 or 2 and she will be fine to finish her day or go to bed or whatever it is she's doing. She says they taste like candy so it's a bonus that it's not a chore to get her to take them
Peyton S.
These are my favorite to use for heartburn relief. When I was pregnant I had heartburn all the time and these never failed to take it away! I purchased these at my local rite aid and they are not expensive which makes it even better!
Carole P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I have indigestion I always reach for my Tums. The generic just isn’t the same to me. It helps relieve a lot of discomfort and the taste isn’t that bad either. Price is what you would expect. I’m a satisfied customer.
Jess R.
Oakland, MD
These taste like candy and they're not as chalky so way easier to get down. I feel like they don't work as fast as the other heartburn relief tablets I've used before but when it does kick in it lasts a good long while.
Veronica C.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
I grew up on tums. They’ve always worked for me even when I was a child. They help get rid of stomach aches and heartburn. The flavor is weird but comforting to me. I don’t know how they’d work for intense pain though.
Carli J.
These are extremely helpful to my GERD. They taste pretty good and help stop pain immediately! There only downfall is that they’re bottle is huge and bulky but if they work I don’t mind lugging them around with me!
Crystal G.
Moreno Valley, CA
I don't know why but ever since I was a lot younger I would get really bad heartburn to the point where I couldn't breathe my chest hurt that bad and it just felt like I was having a heart attack and I could never explain why but I would always just have to take a couple Tums and call myself down and eventually that would work but I just go and reach for any berry-flavored Tums because those ones taste better
Brianna N.
Mcsherrystown, PA
Tums is a good cheaper brand for anti-acid. The tablets have a good flavor but I’m not a fan that they are super chalky . Tums has a chewy for anti-acid that’s I’d recommend
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Are they effective as the original?
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the regular Tums?
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous?