BY TUMS #87 in Antacids

• Are they effective as the original?11 Answers
  • Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous? 7 Answers
  • Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the r...8 Answers
Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable
  • "I take a prescription for reflux everyday and still get heartburn once in a while." in 2 reviews
  • "I am just not a huge fan of the chalky consistency (makes me gag sometimes) when I am already not feeling good. " in 1 review
Allyson D.
Lorton, VA
If I ever am facing heartburn, this is the product I turn to. I keep some in my medicine cabinet as well as my purse and car. While I do not have to use this very often, it is a life saver! The taste is slightly fruity but has a chalky feeling in the mouth after. This can be fixed by just sipping some water. I really like it and will continue to purchase!
Ashley S.
Palmyra, WI
Who doesn't love tums, but honestly I'm never really sure if they actually work. I do like the flavors and even my son will eat them. I do wish they were a little less chalky though. And sometimes the container is a pain to open, the lid is hard to get with your finger nails.
brittany f.
A necessity for someone who likes to eat almost everything! they sooth your stomach and make you feel better! Such a great product! The brand alone is awesome. They have such great quality. I highly recommend to others! always buying these over and over!
Rachel T.
Nashville, TN
The Tums ultra strength work great for any heartburn that I have had. They start working immediately and while they are not candy by any means, they do not taste awful. I like the Tropical Fruit flavor. They are my go-to for any kind of heartburn relief.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
I love this flavor, it really doesn't taste like medicine it tastes more like a candy. I also think that it quickly settles my heartburn in an instant. I do know that there are cheaper options on the market but usually they are so hard to chew.
Ayrianna N.
My husband loves these. He gets horrible heartburn when he eats to much spicy food and these always do the trick. I keep a travel size one in my purse at all times. The only problem is he says they can taste like chalk.
Stephanie M.
White Oak, PA
I love tums when it comes to heartburn! They have a good taste and are chewable. I use them and also other members in my family do to. We chose tums over other heartburn products. I do recommend these to others!
Jenny R.
Charlotte, NC
These work, and they work fast. I also like all the different flavors in this particular Tums package. My friend gets heartburn a lot and let me have some one day, they've also helped me with an upset stomach!
CJ J.
These definitely do the trick. I would rather have chewable tablets than drinking some awful liquid, so these are always my go-to antacids. They taste great and they get the job done.
Elena Q.
Fayetteville, NC
Recently started having minor indigestion issues and these definitely help. I usually take one after eating or if my stomach hurts and within a minute or so I feel a ton better.
Sumeet C.
London, Ontario
Are they effective as the original?
Linda K.
Hartsville, TN
Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the regular Tums?
cierra s.
Harrisburg, PA
Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous?