Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable

by Tums

#19 in Antacids

Are they effective as the original?
Will taking these on a empty stomach make me nauseous?
Has anybody tried these Tums Ultra?Are they any better than the regular Tums?
Start your review of Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Chewable!
Product Highlights
I take a prescription for reflux everyday and still get heartburn once in a while.in 2 reviews
I am just not a huge fan of the chalky consistency (makes me gag sometimes) when I am already not feeling good. in 1 review
2 months agoHays, KS
These right here are my best friend I only takes two and they come in smoothie flavors too I get heartburn so much that i have to carry the with me and the price really isnt too expensive
2 years agoGravette, AR
They help easy my kids tummy without being very harsh. I'll give her 1 or 2 and she will be fine to finish her day or go to bed or whatever it is she's doing. She says they taste like candy so it's a bonus that it's not a chore to get her to take them
2 years agoDe Pere, WI
I am not a pill or a surup pwrson so this always works for me after some spicy dinner or a steak date lol. Its tasty it actually taste like heap candy which is nwttwr than pills i think
6 months ago
This has saved me more than a few times when I have had heartburn. It is fast acting as well. However, my indigestion and heartburn is now worse so I take prescription medication when it acts up. I would recommend this though.
2 years ago
When I have indigestion I always reach for my Tums. The generic just isn’t the same to me. It helps relieve a lot of discomfort and the taste isn’t that bad either. Price is what you would expect. I’m a satisfied customer.
2 years agoOak Harbor, WA
Tums have been so very helpful over the years with my terrible heartburn. It works so fast and is very effective. I also enjoy the assorted flavors that they offer, except mint. You also get a good amount for your money.
2 years agoWilloughby, OH
These are extremely helpful to my GERD. They taste pretty good and help stop pain immediately! There only downfall is that they’re bottle is huge and bulky but if they work I don’t mind lugging them around with me!
a year agoLewisville, TX
I think these work decently well. The heartburn goes away pretty quickly and they actually taste like tropical candy. I would recommend these for those with mild heartburn.
a year agoGardner, KS
Tums are your typical tums. Nothing really to say besides the fact that this tastes great and helps with indigestion and heartburn. My boyfriend uses them all the time, they’re cheap and useful! I definitely would recommend this to anyone having heartburn
a year agoSaginaw , MI
Purchased at: Walgreens
I never knew what heartburn was until I had spicy buffalo tenders one time and I felt like I was having a heart attack nope it was his heartburn so my girlfriend not my girlfriend but she’s a girl who’s a friend gave me some tums and I took my heart attack away I felt so much better I didn’t realize tums would do I don’t know it just works