Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS

• Do you enjoy the flavor and texture of these or are there...26 Answers
  • "They come in many different flavors and work effectively." in 1 review
Codi M.
They’re easy to chew and get down. They don’t taste chalky. Very affordable. I’m a frequent buyer and I will purchase again. Definitely meets my expectations and works within a few minutes. I recommend these to whomever asks!
Holly B.
Frisco, TX
He’s really help when I have heartburn or eat something that doesn’t agree with me. The best part is the tropical fruit flavors my favorite is pineapple my husband likes the orange one. Highflying recommend.
Brianna S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
Product is affective. But the flavor is not the best. When options are limited that doesn’t really matter though for relief. I would recommend this product. Affordable and available at convenient locations.
Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I was taking these for the calcium supplement aspect. I assume you’d assume they taste like chalk given their appearance even if you’ve never had a Tums before, but in case you didn’t, they taste like chalk. If you want something for a calcium supplement but you can’t just take a normal vitamin, there are brands of chocolate calcium supplements that are much tastier.
Jill B.
For a quick tummy ache relief, take this. I'm not a huge fan of taking medication when feeling sick. I normally try and do the all natural way. Tuns are effective but not good for you at all either.
Janece P.
San Tan Valley
These things are life savers to those that suffer from heartburn and forget to take over the counter medicine! I take 2 of these tablets, wait about 15-30 minutes and then I'm good to go again!
Amanda H.
Moore, OK
I seriously lived off of these while I was pregnant! Popped them like candy and they helped me so much! They are affordable and super effective. I will always choose the tums brand when I need relief
Kat P.
Minneapolis, MN
This is my antacid of choice as it's been tried and tested by my family! I take two pills when even feeling a slight heartburn and it makes it go away! The flavor is very good as well!
Emily M.
Jacksonville, FL
Tums work great when your stomach is upset. There’s been a few times I’ve accidentally had dairy and these saved the day every single time. They also taste great, which makes everything easier when you don’t have to force a product down!
Gretchen M.
Draper
I hate the taste and texture.. but they work great and pretty fast. I do use these a lot especially if I invest gluten on accident. They help relieve some of the discomfort.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Do you enjoy the flavor and texture of these or are there better ones on the market?