Tums® Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Tablets 86 ct Bottle

BY TUMS #99 in Antacids

• Do you enjoy the flavor and texture of these or are there better on...26 Answers
  • "They come in many different flavors and work effectively." in 1 review
Alyssa K.
Alyssa K.
Fitspiration Expert
I don't normally have an issue with heart burn. However, a few months back, my husband and I went out to eat with his mom at a Mexican restaurant. The food was delicious, but a half hour later, I had heart burn. Luckily, my mother in law had TUMS on hand and gave me one. I was pleasantly surprised by the fruity flavor! It was really good! (Not the chalky flavor from the past) Also, within a half hour after taking it, my heart burn was gone!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
I love this flavor of tums! I get heart burn easily so these make the episode decrease and make me feel better almost instantly. I need to take a few of them to work, but that's what I expected. It still has a chalky taste, but the after taste is not as bad. It's way better than the original tums.
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
We always have to have these on hand in my house because my husband gets heartburn any time he even smells tomato sauce. We have tried generic brand antacid tablets and they just don't work. Nothing compares to these. Always stick with this trusted brand.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Tums Ultra Strength tablets are my "go to" for heartburn relief. The tropical flavor is not bad at all and they are very effective. Overall, I think that Tums work better than any other antacids and I would recommend to anyone looking for OTC antacids.
Rm B.
Rm B.
I so needed these while I was preggers 3 years ago. Everything gave me heartburn. After giving birth, I started receiving the Depo shot. The nurse said since I was over 40, I should take them for xtra calcium. I still chew about 2 a day just because.
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Tropical fruit Tums are the only flavor I will buy! They taste so good and they really are effective with stomach issues. I always keep these in my office and at home just in case. Everyone should have Tums around.
Ruth G.
Ruth G.
These taste great and I always keep them handy because they help keep my heartburn under control if I happen to eat something acidic. I like the tropical fruit flavor and the mint ones also taste great.
David F.
David F.
Brooklyn, NY
Great product if you get heart burn regularly like me - I keep one of these in my work bag just in case. All the same, this particular Tropical Fruit flavor is pretty weird...
Kat S.
Kat S.
Colchester, VT
Fitspiration Expert
Obviously these are going to be chalky tasting but Tums does a pretty good job of masking most of that taste with some fruity flavor. Oh and they really get the job done!!
Kelsie T.
Kelsie T.
My husband uses these daily for heartburn and I use them occasionally. They work wonderful and don't taste bad. Does the trick!
Laurel B.
Laurel B.
Portland, OR
Do you enjoy the flavor and texture of these or are there better ones on the market?