Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
Danika R.
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert
Lived on these during my third trimester while carrying both of my children. I got terrible heartburn and my ob/gyn recommended Tums. I popped these like candy and they really did help.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love tums it's helps when I get heart burn and it taste good it's a little chalky though
Cara A.
Hamlin, NY
Fitspiration Expert
I have used Tums for years. They work incredibly well. The tropical flavor is my favorite.
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Anytime I had indigestion or heartburn, I take a couple of these. They help to relieve the pain quickly. Not to mention they have a great taste! Love to pick them up while I am at my local Walmart, they seem to have the best price!
Christie B.
I don't mind this. Taste is ok. It is effective and easy to chew. I like that we can pack these on the go without worrying about spilling liquid and making a mess. My hubby likes to purchase these for indigestion.
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?