Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Desaray J.
Maryville, TN
oddly enough i love tums and always keep them at work and at home. plus i have kids with acid reflux so they also use them!
Sabrina C.
Clarenville
Your standard antacid for your sporadic heartburn issues. Best used after those spicy/irritating meals. Has a chalky like residue/taste however same is expected with a calcium based antacids. Not my go to since I have long standing GI issues however would recommend for the average person with a flair-up based on dietary intake.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
They usually work, sometimes you just have to eat a couple. They don't taste awful either.
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
I don't use tums often but when I need to
I reach right for them. They work quickly
And effectively.
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Lived on these during my third trimester while carrying both of my children. I got terrible heartburn and my ob/gyn recommended Tums. I popped these like candy and they really did help.
Diane T.
Kitchener, ON
This Is the only product that worked to get rid of my heartburn when I was pregnant all 5 times..Works so quick!! And taste good to!!
Janelle M.
Indian Head , SK
Work great. Usually two tablets is all it takes to experience relief. Will repurchase over and over again
Ashley D.
United States
I have acid reflux and these help me a lot. They stent too chalky for me and they have a great flavor. I would recommend these.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
COLUMBUS, GA
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?