Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #50 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Dana M.
Belton, SC
Tums is that product you gotta have on hand if you suffer from heart burn or acid reflux! The taste is mildly pleasant to be a chalk tab product. The packaging is easy to use and you can literally get them at any local drug store. They work almost instantly for me and my family and we love tums! Tum, Tum, Tum, Tum, TTTTUUUUUMMMMM!
Ariel M.
This antacid works in seconds! I have been using this for years, it's relatively cheap for a 72 pack and compared to other products this works immediately and for long periods of time. I definitely recommend this if you get acid reflux or heartburn.
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
Tums are the only thing I will use and honestly the only thing I will suggest. The original ones taste like chalk, yes but if you get the chewable ones it’s more like candy than anything. Super effective!
Lisa W.
When pregnant these are a life saver. They taste nice too so no unpleasant minty chalk in your mouth
Meg M.
Great flavor and very fast acting. The tropical flavors give a good change. Met expectations. Alternatives don’t compare to this product
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The assorted flavors make these chalky things more pleasant to chew. Make sure to buy the big bottle. The price is just right too😊
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Used Tums throughout my pregnancy because I had sever heart burn and they helped me soooo much that I continue to use them whenever I eat spicy food because I know I’ll be having heart burn.
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
I live with these in my purse all around the house I would be dying of heartburn if these were not around thank you tums!!! 😍
Crystal E.
St Petersburg, FL
Tastes decent and works quickly and effectively, but has an overly chalky texture and leaves a bad aftertaste.
Heidi W.
Davenport, FL
Tums is what got me through my pregnancy. They help wonderful I buy these all the time worth every cent.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?