Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #18 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Danika R.
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Rosanna M.
Tampa, FL
Lived on these during my third trimester while carrying both of my children. I got terrible heartburn and my ob/gyn recommended Tums. I popped these like candy and they really did help.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love tums it's helps when I get heart burn and it taste good it's a little chalky though
Cara A.
Hamlin, NY
I have used Tums for years. They work incredibly well. The tropical flavor is my favorite.
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Heather L.
Glenn Heights, TX
Anytime I had indigestion or heartburn, I take a couple of these. They help to relieve the pain quickly. Not to mention they have a great taste! Love to pick them up while I am at my local Walmart, they seem to have the best price!
Christie B.
I don't mind this. Taste is ok. It is effective and easy to chew. I like that we can pack these on the go without worrying about spilling liquid and making a mess. My hubby likes to purchase these for indigestion.
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Grace M.
Pembroke
I love tums, I've been eating tums to help sooth heart burn since I was little and always loved them, they help quickly and taste just like candy!
Tessa N.
This is what we use in our home. Flavors aren't terrible and you don't feel like your swallowing a piece of chalk! They work pretty well too!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?