Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #37 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
Jessie M.
Shiloh
They taste like fruit chalk. They really dont work at all. I have severe reflux and these do not even take the edge off. So disgusting.
Krista M.
Brentwood
I’ve had Acid Reflux since I was in the fifth grade , so I carry these around in my purse. In my pregnancies , I have to eat millions of these , but they ARE effective.
Jenna M.
Chilliwack, BC
I used these like candy when I was pregnant with my daughter. They are affordable and taste decent. I couldn’t live without them. They didn’t fully take away the heartburn but they definitely helped.
Sabrina C.
Clarenville
Your standard antacid for your sporadic heartburn issues. Best used after those spicy/irritating meals. Has a chalky like residue/taste however same is expected with a calcium based antacids. Not my go to since I have long standing GI issues however would recommend for the average person with a flair-up based on dietary intake.
Randi P.
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
When I get the feeling of the burning from chest to throat I'll chew 2 Tums and in 5 to 10 minutes I feel so much better. Great stuff
Jody M.
Mamou, LA
I rarely get heartburn so I don't use these very often. But when I do, they work quickly and are very effective. Not to mention, they are inexpensive. It meets my expectations and I'd recommend this to those that suffer with minor heartburn.
Kristina G.
Alpena
Great for heartburn. Taste good too. Always turn to tums when I have a lot of acid. Very effective.
Alecia P.
Las Vegas
I don’t get indigestion/heartburn very often but when I do this is the only thing I have ever taken or had in the medicine cabinet. As a child I remember the folks always had Tums above the fridge for those moments and I always hated the taste of them but they would always help settle my tummy. Once I grew up and was able to buy my very own Tums I saw there was a Tropical Fruit Assortment bottle and I immediately went for those. I don’t know why my parents didn’t buy these as they don’t taste bad at all and they still do the same job as the Regular formula, thank goodness.
Lena P.
Ottawa
When you're having heartburn so bad and you're in distress you'll reach for anything! Reach for TUMS! It is very chalky, doesn't taste the greatest buut I gave it 4 stars because it does take away your heartburn!! 🤗
Kenna R.
Paden
This antacid works every time I need it. I appreciate the Tropical Fruit flavors and it never hurts that there is calcium in it, as well.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?

back