Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.

BY TUMS #53 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
john t.
Hanford, CA
I love Tums. Whenever I have any heartburn of any other stomach pains, I use Tums to relieve symptoms.
Kelie R.
Tupper lake , Ny
These are my SAVIOR!!!! My favorite are the tropical fruit. I keep some in my purse and always at my bedside.
Allie S.
I use these mostly as a calcium supplement. I enjoy the taste and don’t find them to be too chalky. I prefer chewing pills/supplements over swallowing so these work well for me.
Nida U.
Hanover Park, IL
The product works great! And it's amazing the only down side is that it made my mouth really really dry and my tongue felt like sand paper! Maybe it was just that one but it did help with heart burn!
Brandi S.
The taste is great and it works SUPER fast to get rid of heartburn. I always keep a pack in my purse just in case.
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The assorted flavors make these chalky things more pleasant to chew. Make sure to buy the big bottle. The price is just right too😊
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Fitspiration Expert Level 4
These were such a life saver the whole time I was pregnant thankfully they are safe to take and work so well! They aren't that expensive and get the job done and the flavor makes them so much easier to enjoy and take I highly recommend this product especially when pregnant because it helps so much
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
I do I don't typically enjoy the taste of times did you get the job done the substance is a bit chalky but if you're stomach feels better it's worth it
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?