Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #18 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
sayra s.
I have really bad stomach pains in the morning sometimes and I just love having one of these for the morning and my pains usually go away in about 5 minutes and it's a really great product. Would recommend to anyone with the same pains as me.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
These were such a life saver the whole time I was pregnant thankfully they are safe to take and work so well! They aren't that expensive and get the job done and the flavor makes them so much easier to enjoy and take I highly recommend this product especially when pregnant because it helps so much
Rachel M.
Tums aren't my first choice in antacid. I have a lot of stomach aches and tums rarely works for me. The flavors are good though.
Brian F.
Huntington, NY
I do I don't typically enjoy the taste of times did you get the job done the substance is a bit chalky but if you're stomach feels better it's worth it
Brad H.
When ever I have a little tummy trouble this is the first thing I grab.  It has served me well over the other brands.  Most of the time I only need to take one tablet to settle my stomach.  The price is also great as it is in line with other antacids/calcium supplements. I highly recommend this product.
Ashley D.
West Salem, WI
I've had issues with bad heartburn for years now (partly due to my G.E.R.D.) and these work wonders for me. My doctor recommended them to me and it's almost an instant relief.
Very affordable and always in my purse and bathroom!
Alex O.
Spring, TX
It too bad with taste. I prefer these to the other leading brands. I feel it works the fastest.
Annaliese Z.
Mahopac, NY
good for heart burn and stomach aches reasonably priced and available almost anywhere
Lilith K.
When my acid reflux is acting up and it hurts! These taste amazing and don't taste Chalke
Yohanna B.
Spring Hill, FL
I have this one as well and,they work great when i have indigestion. The flavors are not my favorite but still good.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?