Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #50 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
AmberLynn C.
Columbus, OH
Tums are the only thing I will use and honestly the only thing I will suggest. The original ones taste like chalk, yes but if you get the chewable ones it’s more like candy than anything. Super effective!
Lisa W.
When pregnant these are a life saver. They taste nice too so no unpleasant minty chalk in your mouth
Meg M.
Great flavor and very fast acting. The tropical flavors give a good change. Met expectations. Alternatives don’t compare to this product
Lana M.
Fremont, CA
The assorted flavors make these chalky things more pleasant to chew. Make sure to buy the big bottle. The price is just right too😊
Belinda A.
Merced, CA
Used Tums throughout my pregnancy because I had sever heart burn and they helped me soooo much that I continue to use them whenever I eat spicy food because I know I’ll be having heart burn.
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX
I live with these in my purse all around the house I would be dying of heartburn if these were not around thank you tums!!! 😍
Danika R.
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love tums it's helps when I get heart burn and it taste good it's a little chalky though
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Grace M.
Pembroke
I love tums, I've been eating tums to help sooth heart burn since I was little and always loved them, they help quickly and taste just like candy!
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?