Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Ariel M.Tums Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement Chewable Tablets - 72 CT uploaded by Dana M.

BY TUMS #25 in Antacids

Tums?? Ultra Strength 1000 Assorted Tropical Fruit Antacid/Calcium Supplement.
Goes to work in seconds!
Calcium rich.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
71685xB.
72 chewable tablets. see more...

• Where can I find these at?7 Answers
  • I would like to know what this is for ? 5 Answers
  • Is the flavor decent or do they leave a chalky feeling in your mo...2 Answers
Buy on Target*
  • "These taste really good and are good for upset stomach and nausea." in 1 review
  • "I get really bad heartburn sometimes and this is the only thing that helps! " in 1 review
Danika R.
Tums is great because they almost always relieve me of my sickness. I bought type of Tums at Walmart. Tums is pretty affordable and usually better than the competition. It always exceeds my expectations. I would recommend everyone to have some Tums.
Rebekah D.
Biloxi, MS
I love tums it's helps when I get heart burn and it taste good it's a little chalky though
Rhea P.
Im using it right now . I love it especially it has a fruity flavor taste you can choose from and it relieves the heartburn you feel in just a minute.i love this product and im definitely recommend it to others
Grace M.
Pembroke
I love tums, I've been eating tums to help sooth heart burn since I was little and always loved them, they help quickly and taste just like candy!
Tessa N.
This is what we use in our home. Flavors aren't terrible and you don't feel like your swallowing a piece of chalk! They work pretty well too!
Alexa B.
Williamstown, NJ
I find these to work very well. They did a very good job in the flavors they taste like a candy . They do help with heartburn or if your stomach hurts. They are greatly priced and they many different flavors
Lauren T.
These saved me while I was pregnant. They did a wonderful job. I carried then every where I went! Never leave home without them
Desarai E.
Oregon City, OR
The flavors are very good, it's not overly chalky like most antacids and it works instantly.
HAnna A.
S Lake Tahoe, CA
Fitspiration Expert
This stuff is a life saver when your pregnant it tastes good and helps a lot and you can't beat the price!!
Danyelle R.
Surprise , AZ
This is the only flavor of tum I can handle. It works great when your pregnant and can't eat greasy or spicy foods. I would recommend this to anyone who is sensitive to those type of foods and I take it before I eat it not after.
judy n.
Buford, GA
Do these work
Olivia S.
Can this be used during pregnancy?
judy n.
Buford, GA
How long does the effect of these last are they chaky tasting
Chrissie N.
Where can I find these at?
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I would like to know what this is for ?